Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loadout Box, And Re-Posting.

Had an interesting idea but didn't want to post it by itself because it felt like a waste.

Loadout Box - Misc Slot
Place a small ammunition crate on the ground. Players can press E on the crate to equip their loadout and refill their ammunition, regardless of the state of the round.

Also the primordial suggestions I made earlier, because I felt like they largely got ignored:

Quickload (Perhaps exclude HUGE, doesn't seem to fit in this tier)
Clip Size -30~-40%
Accuracy 15~20%
Damage 10~18%
Firerate -6~0%
Mobility 6~10%
Reload Speed 55~70%
Implicit (or not) Add Bullet

Breaker
Clip Size 10~20%
Accuracy -15~-25%
Damage 28~38%
Firerate 4~10%
Deploy Speed -60~-80%
Reload Speed -25~-30%
Mobility -6~-10%

Ventor's
Clip Size -50%~20%
Stability -50%~50%
Accuracy -50%~50%
Damage -30%~36%
Firerate -30%~30%
Reload Speed -40%~20%
Mobility -20%~15%
"A flash of luck, a blaze of glory, and history is written."
Note that the actual chance of all of these rolling positives moderately highly is
astronomically low, and statistically they will never roll perfectly regardless of how many drop.
Essentially roll a hundred sided die and get 100 seven times in a row, or 1 in 100,000,000,000,000.
Hence why it isn't imbalanced to have large fluctuations like this. (Plus Brass could always weight it)

Venomous
Clip Size 1~3
Stability -20~-25%
Accuracy 20~30%
Damage 2~6%
Firerate 22~30%
Reload Speed 5~10%
"The blade doesn't sink deep, but the wound it inflicts cuts further than you can imagine."
Implicit Poison
Find

I think the load out box would only be good if it was a detective item, had a finite amount of uses and could only be used once per person.
Find

(01-24-2018, 04:22 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I think the load out box would only be good if it was a detective item, had a finite amount of uses and could only be used once per person.

Personally I was thinking of something like Castle or events for some sort of specific strategy, and giving PvE more options -- or a good bit into the round in TTT, a traitor or literally anyone could swap out their loadout to mix it up and make it ambiguous if they had been using something like a bow. It also seems interesting for minigame rounds such as hunter or dragons, that way people can swap loadouts if they made a mistake.
Find