Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mandatory Format

I propose that we follow in Ntg's footstep and we have a Mandatory Format to follow when making suggestions this helped alot On Ntg and made everything much easier to post and read and understand

-1 didn't use the format.

Instead of formats, we use basic reading comprehension here to better understand suggestions Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-24-2018, 02:55 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Instead of formats, we use basic reading comprehension here to better understand suggestions Big Grin

Yes but it would help altogether for the... not so good suggestions
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:56 AM)Santabalt Wrote:  Yes but it would help altogether for the... not so good suggestions

If you want something added into the game but you are not clear, concise, or realistic your idea will get torn to pieces or flat out ignored.

Those suggestions don't make it through, and so far the only rule most people follow is that nobody suggests godlikes (unless for community crates)

I'd rather not cram down actually interesting suggestions into a cookie cutter format everyone has to follow
Find

why copy something that is dead

thats like asking for the same results

Formats dont really help in the long run. Lets just keep it the way it is.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

let's also make shit posting have a format because i only like my shit in a certain way
Find

Whats NTG?
Find

(01-24-2018, 12:27 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Whats NTG?

New thugging gangsters
Find