Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon Coulers

Can my pretty pink AK47 actually be pink?

colour* Spelt it wrong :/
Find

Some higher tiers are colored, not all, I guess pretty pink just doesn't have colored?
Find

Bouncy be careful when you use you British spellings and stuff. People around here are really mean to British people. They don't even put butter on their sandwiches like wtf bouncy probably puts butter on his sandwiches but when I do it you all call me butterdick. You are the weird ones.
Find

Ummm is that REALLY necessary?
I mean
I would be cool but idk
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Around here its "Color". Also, he spelt it something like cloulor, Denny. Kek.

My mother used to toast her bread, butter it and THEN put the peanut butter and jam or honey on-top. Butter has a lot of salt so I avoid it, sadly.
Find

(02-10-2015, 04:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  Around here its "Color". Also, he spelt it something like cloulor, Denny. Kek.

My mother used to toast her bread, butter it and THEN put the peanut butter and jam or honey on-top. Butter has a lot of salt so I avoid it, sadly.

thats why you should use I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER butter cause its not as bad for you.
kek
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

He corrected himself with colour gawd the British way to say it
Find

I would like to see my tier gun colored pink lol.
Find

i dont know if mine has a color planed yet but if not maybe black with red parts?
Find

(02-10-2015, 04:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  Around here its "Color". Also, he spelt it something like cloulor, Denny. Kek.

you are already salty AF.
Find