Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add a cart option to the market?

It would be nice to have a cart type setup in the market to purchase multiple item listings at once instead of having to go through and confirm every single purchase with the ok to the notice you purchased it which seems redundant lol. This would make key scrapping and just general market shopping a lot easier.

I'd rather accessories be able to be marketed also.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Ehh not sure how this would work because people buy the same things as other people and if you have something in your cart and dont see it you’ll be like “Shit!”.

Also Level 1s wouldnt understand that their item was taken from the cart, because they dont know how it works right when they join the server and they will feel like they got scammed or something.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-19-2018, 12:34 PM)Halaman Wrote:  Ehh not sure how this would work because people buy the same things as other people and if you have something in your cart and dont see it you’ll be like “Shit!”.

Also Level 1s wouldnt understand that their item was taken from the cart, because they dont know how it works right when they join the server and they will feel like they got scammed or something.

My school had a system of picking rooms where once you picked a room, it was unavailable to anyone else for 2 hours before being re-listed, and you had that much time to confirm your selection. We could use something similar to that, but maybe only 5-10 minutes?

I'd love to have a cart to mass-purchase, I just dunno if that's possible 'cus of cooldown things (like tobias said).

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Well the market has cooldowns for a reason, its not just there to bug you.

Plus it wouldn't really be fair to anyone if you could just mass insta buy any weapon.

(01-19-2018, 10:28 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I'd rather accessories be able to be marketed also.

Brassx has already stated a ton of times that it just isn't possible at the moment. They use two different item structures which makes it not currently compatible with the market.
Find

I already suggested this to brass who said it was a good idea, why would this not be fair this is literally how most market systems in the world work, name one site that you shop on that you do not have the option to mass purshase items? I am sick of wasting half my life going down a list purchasing one legendary at a time to make my key. Also the market already has a setup in place to tell you if the item you tried to purchase is no longer available. I think most of us can read and understand if this message popped up even if you are new to the server.
Find

(01-19-2018, 07:01 PM)Awesome Wrote:  I already suggested this to brass who said it was a good idea, why would this not be fair this is literally how most market systems in the world work, name one site that you shop on that you do not have the option to mass purshase items? I am sick of wasting half my life going down a list purchasing one legendary at a time to make my key. Also the market already has a setup in place to tell you if the item you tried to purchase is no longer available. I think most of us can read and understand if this message popped up even if you are new to the server.

Most shopping sites in the world don't usually only have one item at a certain price in stock. You can't really can't compare a shopping site and an in-game market, considering a shopping site will almost always have more than one item in stock at the same price.
Find

Just some examples of shopping sites that work exactly like this are any user to user selling (exactly what our market is) like ebay for example. If people dont like the cart they can still purchase one item at a time which just takes longer. For those of us that are busy in life and do not have all day to sit on the game could use a time saver.
Find

(01-19-2018, 07:01 PM)Awesome Wrote:  I already suggested this to brass who said it was a good idea, why would this not be fair this is literally how most market systems in the world work, name one site that you shop on that you do not have the option to mass purshase items? I am sick of wasting half my life going down a list purchasing one legendary at a time to make my key. Also the market already has a setup in place to tell you if the item you tried to purchase is no longer available. I think most of us can read and understand if this message popped up even if you are new to the server.

The steam marketplace doesn't allow you to do this with non 'trivial' items (akin to stackable items on FRG), unless you place a 'buy order'. Got 'em!

If you're that rushed on time where you can't spare an extra 5 seconds to buy an item, I dunno dude. Not the right place to look for a time saver if you're that rushed on time tbh. There's other easier things that could be done to reduce time spent doing certain things.

This is just a nice QoL thing that I'll try to mess with if I can find the time.
Find

I would just rather spend my time playing the game then wasting it when I go to lobby to clear my inventory and need to buy 4 items to make that key its nice to not have to waste the time to buy each one. It takes more then 5 extra seconds give you have an alert box added to each buy as well to tell me I bought the item. be nice if that could be an option to disable. I may not be rushed for time but I am very limited on my time spent on the server with IRL and working 10 hour days at work. I am not as young as some of the users who have a lot more free time on their hands.
Find