Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff the Snowglobe(again)

I made a thread about it a while back(when there was only one in existence), and it was changed a decent amount, but I still think the snow globe is a very weak item/weapon for how rare it is. and not just because i own one now

The only thing that makes it even slightly usable is the exploit where you can drop it and pick it back up and be able to run around with both the snow globe effect and a weapon out(which is all i see it being used for now, honestly). I really don't think an item should have to be exploited to be able to be actually used viably. It's also only really used to meme, examples of this being running into people and doing around 10 damage just to gain their mobility.

Here are my ideas to make the snow globe better:

1) If someone goes inside of the blizzard, have it trap them inside.
They'd still be able to shoot out of it and people be able to shoot back into it, but it would make it much more useful compared to just throwing it down and hitting someone for 10 damage.

2) Change the blizzard back to shooting out of the snow globe, compared to being "attached" to it.
I thought it was always pretty cool how you could throw a blizzard at people, and they'd have to dodge it or take some damage, and it would also go pretty well with the first suggestion.

3) Make the charge time much smaller(maybe 5 seconds?), and make it start at 100 every round.
It takes forever to charge it(I believe it takes around 15+ seconds of just hold it out), and you start off with 0% charge at the beginning of rounds, making it extremely annoying to use it.

With these changes I'm hoping the snow globe will actually be useful while maintaining the uniqueness it has with the low gravity, leeching hp, and gaining your victim(s) mobility.

Here are some bugs with the current snow globe:

1) As stated earlier, you can use the attack, drop it, and pick it back up and be able to run around with both the snowglobe effect and a weapon. I really don't see this one as a big deal honestly, and really should just be changed so you can just switch weapons once you deploy it.
2) You can hold ALT while you're in a blizzard and you'll go faster than you normally would slowed.
Find

I support Snowglobe Equality
Umpty Dumpty

but when i made suggestions about buffing the snowglobe before it came out again in the recent crate, you called me super bias and made fun of me for wanting all of my stuff buffed

make up your mind meanie

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-13-2018, 04:09 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  but when i made suggestions about buffing the snowglobe before it came out again in the recent crate, you called me super bias and made fun of me for wanting all of my stuff buffed

make up your mind meanie

oh its because im cool

Something cool about being in the snow globe for suggestion 1 would be if they had low gravity inside it.

2 would be cool if you could pick it up and continue what it is like now.

I think the one that's most likely going to happen is 3, but it's kind of a shame.
Find