Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Innocent Token rounds

Its what it sounds like a Token that makes you innocent
Just throwing a idea out there.

but...why?
Find

(01-12-2018, 04:47 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Its what it sounds like a Token that makes you innocent
Just throwing a idea out there.

i dont understand this, why. why would you.. what?

if it was detective rounds I'd understand but... what?
Find

Now I know this may sound ridiculous but I agree with this and have personally thought of suggesting this now my reasons may differ from Micro's but I always seem to need to do something as an innocent whether it be a quest or whatnot especially when I am close to completing the cog quest I always seem unable to be innocent so for me I'd give this a fat +1
Find

Context, Micro thought of guaranteed innocent rounds. Then I thought of making them into tokens, such as bouncy rounds tokens. And I said to him, "I'm going to put this up as a suggestion." Was going to be under as an April Fools meme item. Then said screw it and was going to make it later. As you see, he hastily made it.
Find

It does make sense but if you disable being detective, you are more than likely going to be an inno so why should there be a token that guarantees you a round of being an inno?

Rather have detective tokens way over innos.
Find

Why I wanted to make the suggestion as an April Fools item.
Find

Can we get Detective AND Innocent round tokens? Would make more sense and we would have more consumables to circulate.

Problem is I don't see them being as in high demand as traitor rounds and if they're the same rarity they wouldn't be worth that much and may make traitor round prices go even higher because of less availability.

Cool idea though
Find

Detective tokens would make sense. However, beebee had the right idea. It would be funny if it was an April fools thing.
Find

from what i read its +8 for detective tokens and +4 for innocent tokens.

i would be nice to make the T tokens more valuable as people do use them.
Find