Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

market estimated price

so you know how you can right click to get the estimated price of items in your inventory. well, i think we should be able to right-click items on the market so you can get a rough estimate of about where they should be priced so you don't get scammed by someone selling for like 3x the amount. me coming back after like forever i don't know prices for most of the new things and trying to buy off the market is annoying because i have no idea where they should be priced at

****EDIT****
it would probably lead to less people flooding the market with over priced things
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

estimated price is never right

(01-07-2018, 09:01 PM)Kcat Wrote:  estimated price is never right

it gives something closer then half the prices on the market
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

Its always right, There are no such thing as dumb questions only dumb people
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Just buy from me you'll always get the best deals

(01-07-2018, 10:48 PM)Excel Wrote:  Just buy from me you'll always get the best deals
You're the reason why the prices aren't right.

(01-07-2018, 11:00 PM)Kcat Wrote:  
(01-07-2018, 10:48 PM)Excel Wrote:  Just buy from me you'll always get the best deals
You're the reason why the prices aren't right.

Excels right
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I'm pretty sure this server always has been people controlling market/value so if you set a price on something then when coins inflate then it will be super easy to get godlikes.
Find

The estimated value is just an average of prices of the last x amount sold on the market. It also tells you the lowest price listed on the market.

This does give a new user a better idea of prices, especially if a decent chunk of them have been sold for the same general value, so I don't really see why it would hurt to allow this, only in-game though.

Just as the menu says though, it's an ESTIMATED price. Prices change all the time, so it's just not accurate enough to live by or anything.
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1179
Umpty Dumpty
Find