Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Little Changes

These are just some few changes/ additions that I've been thinking of that I think would be nice.
  • New guns to Vengeful tier. Almost every other crate got new weapons added to their special tier but not Tidals.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Change the leveling system for enhancables. I absolutely HATE leveling some of these guns.
    Furious - only body shots and you hardly get much exp. The only reason my galil isn't too terrible is because it's a galil and has double shoot.
    Envious - Rapid kills within 10 seconds of each other? Come on... I'm actually having an existential crisis trying to level this mac10.
    Forgotten - Crouching while trying to kill someone... what fun...
    Eerie - Aiming down sight, while not as bad as others, still a pain in the ass while in the middle of a firefight.
    And whatever other tiers there are that I'm not thinking of.
    I propose, AND I KNOW THIS MIGHT BE CONTROVERSIAL, making all guns just level by getting kills in general. It makes it a lot more casual to level and doesn't take away people's will to live. It could still keep the experience drop off that the gun has as it levels if the tier has it but just make it by getting kills in general.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Option to disable the perk 1 from crates. Seeing the bs drop chances that you get sometimes makes people (especially me) really sad... I don't want to see it.

There's other things that I thought of before but I can't remember. I'll add them if I end up remembering.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Oh, Maybe a new gambling system? Like Crash? You put in X amount of coins, and can tap out whenever before the stock crashes and you get x multiplyer back
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • And maybe to replace the coinless crates for level 9 perk, maybe a 1 in x chance for an enhancable to drop fully leveled or half leveled, something.

Make it so that the guns gain XP for kills in general, but those currently with a requirement gain more for fulfilling said requirements.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Yea I was talking about it earlier on the server. Having XP all gained the same way for the most part (maybe some slower than others), but boosted XP for the quirky stuff.

I think some weapons should continue to be hard to level up though. I've heard first hand that some people feel super good when they finally max a hard to level item, and there's no need to ruin that experience on ALL of them.
Find

(01-06-2018, 08:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yea I was talking about it earlier on the server. Having XP all gained the same way for the most part (maybe some slower than others), but boosted XP for the quirky stuff.

I think some weapons should continue to be hard to level up though. I've heard first hand that some people feel super good when they finally max a hard to level item, and there's no need to ruin that experience on ALL of them.

This reminds me of when I leveled my eerie galil, the first levels took a day each and eventually I got through the last 3 in one day because of how usable it became. I still find myself aiming down sight when I do play with it because I grew that accustomed to it.
Find

You guys do know the envious timer resets everytime you get a kill right?
Find