Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eveningstar Changes

So, I'm sure we can all agree that the Eveningstar is a little strong.
Now, I'm not saying that it necessarily needs a nerf, but some changes might help make it a bit more both fun to use and fight against.

Currently, it's base power is incredibly strong. And that's not exactly a bad thing for a godlike to have, but given that it has a unique ability, where it shoots icicles on alt fire, I feel that there should be some form of balance to that situation so that it's unique qualities are more effective.
My proposal would be that we lower the firerate so that the weapon - assuming it's to gain the switch between burst and automatic - can have a not only more effective use between the two modes, but give more desire to using its alt fire.
And, with that, I feel that the part of the eveningstar that makes it so unique should be given some attention. Currently, the icicles aren't exactly something that's worthless, but they only seem to be useful if you hit someone without them knowing or just shoot into a room with people without getting caught (giving it more of a stealth-type use, arguably opposite to how the eveningstar is to be used). So, perhaps the icicles could be given more effective use for combat... such as: a narrower spread, so that it's more useful and less luck-based, but not so narrow that you can snipe with them; contact damage, so that they have more of an immediate effect, and rely less on a bleed to kill; either one more icicle, or a shortened cooldown (probably the worst part about this trait of the eveningstar, is that you can only use the icicles once every 30 seconds, so perhaps reducing this to 20 seconds could do the trick?)

All in all, I'm basically asking that the unique part of the eveningstar be emphasized so that the gun really feels more unique. Currently, it's just a power weapon, and gives very little actual use to the icicles.
When a dragon round begins.

I hoped for the icicles to have a chance to shoot while shooting the gun and then right click is just ADS.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I think its good as it is. Not all godlikes need to be balanced. Some can suck others can be a bit more powerful but honestly as long as its not Super op (blink) then its fine. EveningStar is good as it is, plus famas shouldn't be auto and i think thats what makes this godlike unique.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Btw the blink was a joke)
Find