Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/02/2018

Changes
  • Max Bank Slots increased to 300.
  • The Christmas Event has come to an end.
  • The Snowball now slows upon contact again.
  • Cookies can still be used on the Lobby. But they call Santa to the Lobby and automatically start the queue for the fight(if you say yes to the prompt).
  • Lobby map has been updated to a 2018 version.
Additions
  • Added 4 new maps.
    • FRG Leviathan - a pretty sweet map made by Black Parade is DEAD.
    • ttt_mc_mineshaft
    • ttt_outset_island
    • ttt_skyscraper
  • Added 7 new Base weapons (I was only going to add 3 of these, but you guys convinced me otherwise)
    • HoneyBadger
    • P90
    • Tec-9
    • MRCa1
    • Bizon
    • Vector
    • Thompson
  • Some of these have been slightly rebalanced for launch, but be sure to let me know if they still need some balancing!
  • Added 5 new Traitor items
    • Blink
    • Harpoon
    • Melon Launcher (still needs some work)
    • Grav Nade
    • Door Buster (It not beeps before blowing up, and displays for all T's where they are)
  • Added Moon Boots to the Detective's Shop. (Please post your ideas for Detective items. We are very low on them!)
    • Reduces fall damage, and allows you to bounce! Hold space to bounce more. While on the ground, crouch then jump to jump higher
  • Reworked the Credit Shop UI.

Why is the Buy equipment on the left?
Find

Frosty Bizon please Christmas 2 presents
Find

No door buster for dets?
Excited to drop some new guns to play with though Tongue

edit: also thanks Black Parade for the new map

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Are the new weapons in the presents?
Find

(01-02-2018, 10:25 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Why is the Buy equipment on the left?
What do you mean? It was always on the left. The Credit window was moved down below the shop inventory.
Find

Also Thx you brass for the update. (Christmas event was fun)
Find

Door Busters for Dets would mean they could break into T room doors. And that's nerfing Ts which is a no-no

(01-02-2018, 10:29 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 10:25 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Why is the Buy equipment on the left?
What do you mean? It was always on the left. The Credit window was moved down below the shop inventory.

I remember always clicking on the right, but I guess it has always been on the left
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Well that's because the shop Inventory took up the entire 'left' side of the window. The Buy button was as far left as it could be without going into the inventory window.
With the inventory window resized, and the credit panel resized/moved (and the description box removed), it pretty much auto adjusted itself to that position.

If you guys really want I can move the buy button closer to the close button. But this fits pretty much all of our current UI's ('ok / accept' on the left side of the window).
Find