Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Weapon Attachments

(12-09-2015, 10:56 PM)IsRlyChristmasCookies? Wrote:  
(12-09-2015, 09:20 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-09-2015, 08:52 PM)IsRlyChristmasCookies? Wrote:  +1 I want attachments so bad pl0x.

More people wanna buy the weps if the have certain attachments. Ex: The SG. It has a sight, but you look next to it, not through it. The AUG you look through the sight not around it. LMAO

it's not that you +1'd it, it is the fact that you just necroed a post from February
Find

well sorry I was just lookin at stuff and saw this lmao.
Bouncy Rounds

I mean this isn't so much a horrible idea but I don't want to see an OP gun being boosted by attachments. +0.5
Find

This still should be added in a future update tbh. It would add a lot more variety to the guns (not they they aren't already varied, but it'd just be really interesting) and just generally is a good idea.
Find

Just as long as every attachment has downsides.

e.g. if you wanted to add a scope or something then it decreases accuracy when fired from the hip or reduced mobility maybe.
Find

(12-12-2015, 04:56 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Just as long as every attachment has downsides.

e.g. if you wanted to add a scope or something then it decreases accuracy when fired from the hip or reduced mobility maybe.
yeah this sounds like a good idea for the attachments
Find

i feel like only certain rarities should have this
maybe it could correspond with the new one

"[rarity] AK-47 w/ Scope"

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The way they would work if ever added (Doubtful) was they would be added to the traits system. So a gun could have the chance to get a trait that gave it a new attachment. This would add variety to a large assortment of guns while keeping a very small download which is what brass is looking for. But, it kinda died.
Find

(12-12-2015, 07:25 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  But, it kinda died.

like your modeling skills?

kappa
Find

(12-12-2015, 07:39 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-12-2015, 07:25 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  But, it kinda died.

like your modeling skills?

kappa

speaking of aresuft and his bad modelling skills.

glasses when?
Find