Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eveningstar

Can we make it so it stays 3 round burst? I don't think it stays unique if it's automatic tbh. I know it comes with a unique trait and model, but the way the gun works could be unique too?

3 round burst pistol godlike when?
Bouncy Rounds

If you want it 3 round burst you can just shoot 3 bullets at a time.

I don't understand how that's any more of a "unique" way to shoot as opposed to it being automatic when the standard Famas triple bursts...? If anything, it's more unique being an automatic Famas.

- That Thrakos Noob

I mean to be fair, he has a point. You would expect the only famas godlike to stay a famas, not to become another fully automatic gun.

Halaman and Alex are right, this isn't unique. How many automatic Godlikes do we have? 9, ninth being the new Eveningstar. Hell, I forgot the undiscovered Godlikes. Black Death being an AK and the Aezurth being a glock (At least from what Brass shown at Christmas). So there is 11 fully automatic Godlikes. It starts as a famas, why not keep it as a famas? This can even add more character to the gun, where on the third shot can/will be replaced with an ice shard.

I don't understand the rejection of making it three burst. Seriously, this seems like a trivial thing to be stomping on the ground and crying about. Like Tobias once told me while working on the Nerfthis, "Not all Godlikes need to overpowered."

(12-29-2017, 06:48 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  If anything, it's more unique being an automatic Famas.

Really? This can be the first 3 burst Godlike on the server. But, you think keeping it the ninth eleventh fully automatic Godlike makes it unique?

Personally i wouldn't be as upset with the weapon if it took a little more thought to kill someone than just mouse-oneing their face, make the weapon reward the player for landing the shots and procing its totally balanced suffixes/traits.

plus; the weapon is gained by upgrading a famas, it even resembles a famas, but it shoots and handles like a LMG.

Maybe it's just me but after spending how even many hours using a famas to get kills and upgrades i would hope for the weapon to stay like a famas.

Easy fix: Alternative firing modes. Switch between burst and fully-auto. Makes it even more unique.