Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slingshot Base Weapon

Slingshot
Secondary
Use's 9mm Ammo
Hold to charge the longer you hold on the bigger the range,If your close and at max charge deals heavy damage,Semi Accurate,Has a limit to how long you can Hold the charge if you charge for too long the Band will snap and hit your finger's dealing minor damage
Account for Dropoff and velocity if you wish to snipe with this

Please account for the Fun factor before you -1
Find

I could see it as possibly a mid-tier unique, but not as a base weapon. Though, I don't really think it would be fun either to be honest. At that point I'd rather just use a Deagle and deal instant damage without having to calculate drop and such.

The bows are an exceptions because they have the ability to one hit on body under certain conditions. A secondary that one hits on body wouldn't really be balanced.

Ha, I have my sniper mac10. What more do I need?

Why not have it do things such as, if it hits their legs it slows, if it hits their head it shakes their screen. I don't know what to do for body, but that's just my idea
I do like the idea of it being a unique secondary though.
Find

Benneli base weapon pls
Find

I've always been one for gimmick weapons, but I wouldn't consider this a base tier.
I do like the idea of it though with a few changes.

What if it shot paintballs, to where each shot you hit on someone covers there screen with a little paint splatter and deals damage to blind them? Somethin' fun like that.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find