Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove/Change the Plasma Shield

Its only ever used as a troll weapon to get people stuck in it for 30 seconds, and nobody actually uses it for its intended purpose. It also blocks hallways on small maps and disrupts gameplay. You can break them, but they have way too much health and by the time you actually do break it there was only 5 seconds left on it anyways so there's no point in trying.

Can we either remove it, make the timer drastically shorter, or replace it with the shield bubble from NTG please? Thanks.

Yo can we get some barricades, those were lit.

I can agree its basically used as a troll item, but it has legitimate use. I tend to walk around with it as a Det and left click the second I get shot at. It can either protect my life, or trap a T and get him fucked. Its helped me a lot.

I'd say just give it about 500hp (Barnacles have 700hp, right? using that as a basis.) This seems fair since its re-usable.
Find

Barricades
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Ok I gave it less health. Let's see if that makes it a bit better.
Find

rip, i thought they were fine & used ‘em like terran did, i thought the balance factor of you being stuck in it made it pretty fair too

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-24-2017, 08:01 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  rip, i thought they were fine & used ‘em like terran did, i thought the balance factor of you being stuck in it made it pretty fair too

Not getting stuck inside of it, i mean literally putting it inside of people so they can't move at all.
Find