Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon Idea / Nightshade

(Note: This was going to be used for community crate 2, of which i was absent for, and since it was a bust I will leave this here/ edit it, and perhaps if there is a cc3 i will submit it there)

Name: Nightshade
Bio: When the light fades, darkness will consume all.

Stats:
Damage: 3/23
Accuracy: -2/17
Stability: -60/-30
Firerate: 12/25
Clip: -3/5
Mobility: -12/-2
Reload Speed: -14/15
Deploy Speed: 0/80

Other: (This weapon will be enhancable. The min for each stat will be what it starts as,
and the max will be what it reaches at +16. Each level will be earned by getting a kill
on someone affected by the "shade", and each stat will be able to be increased 4 times
each to go from min to max.)

(Upon reaching +16, the weapon will inherit Soul Tracker with a 1/2 chance to track for 15-25 seconds)

Custom Trait/Suffix: Unique Suffix: This gun has a 1/4-1/9 chance to shade a person.
When shaded, the target takes 1.3 times as much damage if shot further than 33ft, but
takes 1.3 times as less damage if shot closer than 33ft. The target may also not heal when affected.
(Dev note: people under this suffix look black/darker, as if cast underneath a shadow)

Weapon Class: Rifle (+16 Model:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708840802&searchtext=rifle (look at the scoped photo)

feedback is wanted, thanks
When a dragon round begins.

Find

*dab*

model looks diplo +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find