Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

turtles are dumb

Thank you brass, You are right about them being useless on early state.But they are a bit to much and a little nerf would be great!
Find

(12-18-2017, 01:19 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(12-18-2017, 01:00 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Turtles are hilarious. Why is everyone on FRG so tryhard on their inno rounds? I have gotten stuck on turtles (to the point that I couldn't get out after 2 seconds) maybe 2 times. All I do is crouch and jump and I get unstuck almost every time. They are also super easy to kill and even avoid entirely.

I'm sick of hearing the "This is a CASUAL game" or "Why is everyone so tryhard" excuse as to why things can't be complained about being overpowered or annoying.

Even if it isn't a competitive game, it doesn't matter. That's like saying if there was a gun that one hit everyone, that it wouldn't be allowed to be complained about because this is a "casual" game. FRG is not a normal vanilla TTT server, so you really can't try to compare it to one. Sure, other TTT servers may be casual, but FRG is much much different than those, especially with all the current rules.

If you want to go to a "casual" inventory server, go back to NTG(which i might add is dead), where every gun basically one hits. There is a reason why guns on FRG have negative stats and other things in attempt to balance them, which was why FRG was originally created, to be a somewhat balanced inventory server.

This thread is about turtle grenades and you just spent an entire reply talking about guns. In my original post I explained why turtle grenades aren't OP.
Find

(12-18-2017, 01:00 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Turtles are hilarious. Why is everyone on FRG so tryhard on their inno rounds? I have gotten stuck on turtles (to the point that I couldn't get out after 2 seconds) maybe 2 times. All I do is crouch and jump and I get unstuck almost every time. They are also super easy to kill and even avoid entirely.

Completely agree with this jake, so many cool new t weapons have become just to hard to make good use of on T rounds because of all the bitching and changes made to them, bear traps are a joke now as are barnacles, its so much easier to get caught and killed as a T from spray and pray innos then it is to go through your T round with a semi decent weapon and be stealthy enough to win the round with the op guns we have on the server these days. I am just sick of things getting changed because people do not know how to combat them and choose to whine instead of change up your gameplay a bit. I have never died to turtles when coming on them unless I am under 10 health when I find them. Its easy to run from them and kill them. Instead of bitching about every little thing find a way to enjoy the game as it is and not find a way to make it easier for you to not have to try and win.

So wait, you're saying its ok to bitch and whine to get something buffed, but if its to nerf something its not ok? Kind of a dumb double standard.
Find

While I do hate Turtles, I just want to have fun to be honest. A buff will kinda anger me but I will get over it, a nerf will make me happy but yet again, I wont care enough for it.
Find

I personally don't even think they are overpowered they are just annoying as fuck. And not fun to play against, I understand the whole ideal over "cool t weapons" but my problem is it's literally an irritation for the t buddy's when you throw a turtle grenade. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a gunfight as a t and gotten stuck on a turtle. I don't even understand the mindset that people think they are fun. There literally just headcrabs that run around. People can have their own opinions of course but I just don't get it tbh.
Find

I never said that at all tobias... I stated I would rather T items remain as they were when added nothing about wanting them buffed and not nerfed. I feel the turtles effect and damage was fine as was the original bear trap and barnacle. If something can be done about people getting stuck in the turtles thats fine as it doesnt effect what they are intended for. Personally I dont get stuck in them but if its an issue for others that can be fixed that would be cool.
Find

Okay but if they were lil cats instead of turtles, I wouldn't be AS annoyed.
Find

(12-18-2017, 07:45 PM)Kcat Wrote:  Okay but if they were lil cats instead of turtles, I wouldn't be AS annoyed.

so you want to have to shoot lil cats
ok

- That Thrakos Noob

It's like the turtles are the new deathbringer in the complaining it brings :^)
Find