Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

View Statistics

(02-08-2015, 10:20 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 10:18 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 10:09 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 10:05 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Not necessarily true Tobias, many things from NTG are not being added here, so i am making this post to see if this one is a thing that should be re-implemented.

Brassx will add stuff that he WANTS IN later, not the second you demand it.

Im not demanding it im making a suggestion so that he can notice it.

Im done arguing now, don't turn a suggestion into a flame war.

How is this turning into a flame war lol?

I was just saying something Brassx has said on all of these kind of suggestions.

Then why don't you just leave it to Brassx to say it not you.
Find

Toby and Max just stop.
Back to the thread at hand.
I do like it and hope it is added
+1
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

It's nice to know people appreciate what Brass has done. I have no idea if he has said anything about adding things from NTG, simply because we are trying to keep things that are unique to NTG, well.. Unique. I'm sure there might be a few things brought, but that's all down to Brass.

You don't have to be a negative nancy, Tobias. Relax, it's just a suggestion. It's not going to harm anyone.

(02-09-2015, 09:46 PM)Grassx Wrote:  It's nice to know people appreciate what Brass has done. I have no idea if he has said anything about adding things from NTG, simply because we are trying to keep things that are unique to NTG, well.. Unique. I'm sure there might be a few things brought, but that's all down to Brass.

You don't have to be a negative nancy, Tobias. Relax, it's just a suggestion. It's not going to harm anyone.

:<

I'm not trying to be one, I'm just saying something that brassx has said on multiple posts about adding things that we already have on NTG.
Find

(02-09-2015, 11:34 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(02-09-2015, 09:46 PM)Grassx Wrote:  It's nice to know people appreciate what Brass has done. I have no idea if he has said anything about adding things from NTG, simply because we are trying to keep things that are unique to NTG, well.. Unique. I'm sure there might be a few things brought, but that's all down to Brass.

:<

I'm not trying to be one, I'm just saying something that brassx has said on multiple posts about adding things that we already have on NTG.

Suggesting some of those things to show that people want them added helps them get added in the first place, Tobias.

Sorry if i was rude, i was just trying to say what Nuggie said.
Find

I still really want this, its super helpful and I'm sure others do too.
Find