Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

knave's back.

Hi all. I haven't played in over a year, maybe even 2, its been a long time. (I did log in for a few rounds a few months ago, but lleft in short order.)
Since it's been so long, I feel like i should re-introduce myself for new players, and old members who might've forgotten me.

Who are you?

I'm Batman.

I'm a really old player, I started by just serverhopping around, not staying on any server for too long, until i found NTG, but left as soon as I found out about FRG. And have been here ever since.

Why'd you leave?
Started as work related, but turned into personal reasons after that. Mostly I, at some point, felt like I didn't really fit in with the community.anymore. However, after coming back to warm welcomes, and re-reading my old Members apps, I realize I was honestly just being dumb.

What are the pros and cons of playing with you?

Pros: I try to be friendly, and helpful. I tend to not take certain things (except certain rules) seriously, meaning I'll usually play along with shenanigans for a laugh. I'm also the best sniper on the server, and also very humble.

Cons: I tend to be a bit oppinionated. I winge a lot about certain things, and occasionally jump to conclusions which might get certain people killed when they shouldn't be.

Final words:

I really look forward to playing with you all again, old players, and newbies alike.
Tneconni
Find

Oracle is best sniper.

Welcome back knave!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Sup man! Glad to have you back
maybe Rat’ll tag along soon too Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah, you were definitely being dumb. Welcome back dood! It's nice having a familiar face around.
Find

Just leave again
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(11-30-2017, 05:32 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  Just leave again

Toxic. Ban him.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(11-30-2017, 12:27 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  I'm also the best sniper on the server, and also very humble.
(11-30-2017, 12:27 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  I'm also the best sniper on the server, and also very humble.

lololololol

Welcome back dude.