Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More singleplayer events.

Currently, there's only the worm queen which is strictly a boss battle. Also requires 25 to try which takes a really long time.

For people like me who have fun doing the events, its really shitty.

People who like them already have dedicated teams that they save cd's for, or dont like doing events.

Maybe add more for parties of 1-4, or add a solo mode to certain ones.
Tneconni

(11-28-2017, 03:46 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Currently, there's only the worm queen which is strictly a boss battle. Also requires 25 to try which takes a really long time.

For people like me who have fun doing the events, its really shitty.

People who like them already have dedicated teams that they save cd's for, or dont like doing events.

Maybe add more for parties of 1-4, or add a solo mode to certain ones.

Well the bigger events are each on their own server. An entire server dedicated to just one person is just ehh. Unless the event is specifically designed to somehow support multiple people just in different zones(Like how the worm queen is setup). But events do a lot of map restarts after runs (to free memory, fix memleaks, reset float precision, etc), and GMOD crashes pretty often so it would probably feel pretty frustrating. God knows I was after the last event, 'cause all the weird ass crashes that made 0 sense.

More solo fights on the lobby? Sure.

It would definitely be cool to have respective boss fights on lobby that correlated to TTT minigame bosses like spider queen, and they'd be smaller versions that could drop things like spider pheremone.
Find

Harder Worm Queen and a Hydra Boss in the lake Wink
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I like the idea of more solo bosses

+1
Find

Can we get the ability to fight Bloodwynd solo?

It would be difficult to do but rewarding for people who do it

I would love to see more Solo bosses, I haven’t fought Worm Gueen yet, but variety is always good, including bosses you can fight below lv 25. +1
Find

we need jad
also nex
maybe kalphite king
Find

I was thinking about it, and I think another Arena like the ones used for duels, and Roller Mines would be good for a solo Survive. (It would also give me a sink for the small stash of survive tickets I've got going. Since no one ever wants to do runs.)
Tneconni
Find

Add Zulrah :^)))

Or maybe even a Black knight Titan
Find