Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key Suggestions

After bringing up the t6 keys being not worth it at all, I figured I should make a post containing my look on things and see if it would be a good think

In my opinion tier 5's need to be nerfed a little. The coins have already been brought up but I get a fat stack of coins from a tier 5 often and I feel like getting about 7-9k each time is a little too much seems how easy it is to obtain legendaries (especially when there was a 200 coin crate on the coinshop for a while)

When the original coin drops were made for the tier 6 was when prims were 1k each. Completely understandable and getting the coins we get made sense back then, times have changed and prims sell for 4k EASILY. I think that the coins could use a buff in a tier 6. I would say buff it so there would be a range between 25-35k. (or even a lower minimum)

HERES A SUGGESTION PROBABLY A BAD ONE BUT OH WELL
After reading about the accidental tier 6 keys you can make with godlikes, and since SOME PEOPLE WANT THE FLASHBACK CRATE TO BE MADE.. We could MAYBE make a godlike sink where you could make a tier 7 key and it would be godlike. It would contain EVERY godlike since the beginning of time (or starting now, all discontinued godlikes to come). Therefor you would have a CHANCE to get an extinct gun back in the game. It would make the prices of railguns, tartarus', and other cheap godlikes go higher after they get more scarce. I think this is a good idea because then Brass wouldn't just release a crate that contains extinct things that people could buy 1000 crates of and just keep farming until they got an old godlike. This way gathering 10 godlikes would be somewhat a challenge, and every key that is being made makes godlikes more scarce and expensive

Thoughts?
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets

I mean that would drive every single godlike so high in price instantly so the key would never be worth it
Find

Is it only godlikes in the Tier 7 Key? Or are there still coins and poopy railguns.
Bouncy Rounds

(11-17-2017, 11:45 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I mean that would drive every single godlike so high in price instantly so the key would never be worth it

The price of godlikes will go up yes, but that is the cost of going for a last prayer, eso, and other things like that. As far as I've heard people don't even care for coins anymore, they care about the guns they use. So this would be a good way to give the people a way to spend the coins they have to go for something they find more valuable to them. And the chances to drop a railgun and things like that would be the same in crates so the days that like 4 godlikes drop in one day would balance out the face that godlikes will be scarce.

(11-17-2017, 12:33 PM)halaman Wrote:  Is it only godlikes in the Tier 7 Key? Or are there still coins and poopy railguns.

I would suggest only godlikes. One because if someone is paying for 10 different godlikes to go into a key, they are looking for a gun out of it. Another reason is that if this happens people will be buying godlikes going for the key, constantly changing the average price people are paying to make the key so trying to find a balanced amount of coins would be tough.
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets
Find

To use 10 godlikes to try to make a t7 key to try to get a godlike that is not obtainable sounds dumb. That will destroy the economy for godlikes and make it even harder for new players to obtain any means they can.

The tier 5 keys don't need to be nerfed, your luck is just absurdly good. If it's based off what someone sees, then I would want a buff. As most of the time I get a legendary or blue stack. I rarely get a green stack/break even.
Find

Keys werent made to flip a profit really either. I dont think theres anything wrong with the keys at all a godlike key would be cool but i mean again why ruin the economy more? When i make or open a key my hopes are ill drop a godlike or a djinn if i get coins im happy even if it wasnt worth the amount i put in to the key. I dont like this idea much at all

"We could MAYBE make a godlike sink where you could make a tier 7 key and it would be godlike. It would contain EVERY godlike since the beginning of time (or starting now, all discontinued godlikes to come). Therefor you would have a CHANCE to get an extinct gun back in the game. It would make the prices of railguns, tartarus', and other cheap godlikes go higher after they get more scarce."

Idk man, I see where u are going for but will it be really worth it? I mean people had sacrificed lots of prims and godlikes for something gud and they either got robbed or made profit. (mostly robbed) Also this could ruin the cost of the godlikes.

+1 Kek, I want blood fury and eso gimme gimme

Biggest
Nerd

(11-17-2017, 09:48 PM)F I R E H A W K Wrote:  +1 Kek, I want blood fury and eso gimme gimme

If you want one so badly then +1 this: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5485

This suggestion is definitely not the way to go about adding these other godlikes back.
Find