Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thanksgiving PVE Event

Big Grin 
ELLO GUISE,

This is probably gonna be late for Thanksgiving but the title says everything. I think maybe there could be a giant chicken/turkey as a boss in either TTT or the lobby. In TTT, the boss would spawn randomly around the map with a lot of health but doesn't attack and drops depend on the damage dealt. This is just so everyone has a chance to get something. If this is in the lobby, this can be a countdown event with a 4-6 man party trying to kill the boss before time runs out (health scales with the amount of players). The boss can be stationary and throws projectiles(eggs maybe?) that are explosive or an area of effect. In the end, give a special Thanksgiving badge or title to the party with the fastest time. Upvote, downvote, this was just a random idea I had and maybe someone can add on to this or give feedback Big Grin .
Find

I think it is late but I do like the idea of a thanksgiving Event/Boss
Find

Usually you won't see a Thanksgiving event on any servers. I personally have no issue with it. Thanksgiving is pretty much strictly an American holiday, and falls between both Halloween and Christmas, which are often big events for a majority of games. A Thanksgiving event takes away from both of those, and requires either an insanely dedicated coder, or someone who is very, very bored. I've suggested this myself on a majority of servers I've played on before, and now having an Associates' degree in CIS, and taking classes for Computer Science, I understand why a Thanksgiving event is just never a thing. Anyway, thanks for trying tho. Tongue
Find

Pilgrims fight along side you.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

i kinda dont think brass should put the effort into making a thanksgiving event when the brain power could be used on other things im sure he has other bigger projects he could work on, and would rather work on instead. Plus we just had a halloween event.
Find

Just make a thanksgiving gun and call it a day
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Eh, I don't think its needed. November is usually a grace period for developers between Halloween and Christmas as someone stated earlier. Plus, the only country that really celebrates Thanksgiving is america.
Find

(11-16-2017, 11:23 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Eh, I don't think its needed. November is usually a grace period for developers between Halloween and Christmas as someone stated earlier. Plus, the only country that really celebrates Thanksgiving is america.

Canada does too but it's earlier than America's so it makes no sense for there to be an event
Find

Gotta admit, waste of time. No point in planning a big thing that wont last very long compared to more prominent features. Although a small tier that doesn't do much would be cool.
Find