Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is your most memorable moment in FRG

The time I was a T and Terran was the last innocent. He had 100 health and I used a jihad on him point blank range. He lived with 1 hp and innocents won the round.
Find

I think when my team beat the event with the four pillars, I don't remember what it's called. We were the first to do it and it was pretty damn satisfying. Axe and Unpoke were there but I don't remember who else
Find

playing for the first time and getting that super-cool badge
Find

Seeing as this is a flexing thread by Bri for the amount of coins he has

My most memorable moment would probably be from my first Unboxing and how much of a hilarious disaster that turned out to be. I think coin wise I became the richest player in one day. Great times

My favorite moment is probably being the first person to beat Mammon and how amazing that was. It was my #1 goal for such a long time.

Lots of my most memorable moments get uploaded though, I like to go back and watch some of my clips

The time we did a survive run with bri when he was drunk and he said some real memey shit (hmu for vod) also becoming friends with a certain group of people and to this day still playing games with them outside of frg (thats gay asf ik)
Find

I don't even know. Everything is just a blur for me.

Kunais. (I’m sry but he asked for it, pls mercy Sad )
Find

(11-08-2017, 01:21 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  Kunais. (I’m sry but he asked for it, pls mercy Sad )

how did I know that this is what you were going to say before i even looked at your post
Find

(11-08-2017, 01:25 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(11-08-2017, 01:21 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  Kunais. (I’m sry but he asked for it, pls mercy Sad )

how did I know that this is what you were going to say before i even looked at your post

Stop stalking me.
Find

Getting my first shotgun: Wraith*
Getting my second shotgun: Apocalyptic shotgun of the phoenix**
Getting my third shotgun: +12 Forgotten shotgun*
Getting my forth shotgun: +10 gargantuan shotgun of the phoenix* That I definitely did not spend 120K on.

......also getting member and +member I guess.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find