Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HUGE's could use some love.

They're really not very good. It took a few seconds of spraying a good firerate and damage huge on someone, just for them to turn around and blow me away in .2 seconds with an AUG.

Do you think HUGE's need a bit of a fixing up? They're not very useful, and suffix chances can be anywhere from 1 in 30 to 1 in 40 from what I've seen. That's really low and stupid.
Find

I was gonna say that the huge should be like the Negev in csgo, but thats way too fucking op. (For anyone who don't play csgo and don't watch it on youtube, people that use the Negev will just crouch and start shooting, it will eventually turn into a laser and start mowing down peps.)

I think the suffixes chances are really high cause the amount of ammo that is in the huge.

In my opinion, I think the huge is good where is should be (sry Terran, pls mercy Sad    )
Find

Your opinion is fair, thank you for posting it :P
Find

My friend you aren't using the correct huge they are amazing
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

buff shotguns they suk
Find

Huge's have that chance for suffixes on purpose because of the amount of bullets a huge has. Maybe a damage buff by a little would be fine, but suffixes should stay where they are.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Honestly i used to think they were fine until i picked up an aug. those weapons are straight up bullshit. i say up the firerate of them a bit
Find

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Maybe some of the weapons (AUGs, Galils) should be toned down a bit. I use an -ominous- AUG and it literally shreds people. Galils, too. They just seem like a "BETTER" Mac10. I don't know, it could be me, but I find those two the worst. Its mostly the AUGs scope, its like they have no recoil. You should have to burst/tap-fire with the scope, but I can just spray people down long range.
Find

While we're at it buff famas too
Bouncy Rounds
Find

FAMAS is kinda shitty actually, I can agree to that
Find