Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shiny Guns

Probably for unlikely+ what if there was a insane chance for that gun to be shiny. It would have a special glow of some sort on the model and it would be super rare chance like 1/8000

(idea not stolen from pokemon)

Also maybe if you get 10 shiny guns you can turn them into a key that drops some sort of chance for unique loot

I like this idea, it'd be cool if it was Legendary+ or maybe Rare+. It'd give me a reason to look forward to drops that aren't Prims or Godlikes
Find

I've been working on a new 'godlike sink' that is something like this.

Basically you will beable to turn godlikes into a stackable 'material', then you would use x amount of said material + one godlike of your choice to transform it into an "Extinct" version(i.e. Extinct Thrakos). This would grant the said prefix, give it a new look, an aura, and some bonuses.

Here'd a very early concept of what I mean(this is in no way the final result I'd wish to have, just a 'proof of concept' many things about it will change):

(11-01-2017, 02:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I've been working on a new 'godlike sink' that is something like this.

Basically you will beable to turn godlikes into a stackable 'material', then you would use x amount of said material + one godlike of your choice to transform it into an "Extinct" version(i.e. Extinct Thrakos). This would grant the said prefix, give it a new look, an aura, and some bonuses.

Here'd a very early concept of what I mean(this is in no way the final result I'd wish to have, just a 'proof of concept' many things about it will change):

This is how I imagined that

(11-01-2017, 03:09 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 02:59 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I've been working on a new 'godlike sink' that is something like this.

This is how I imagined that

fuckin weebs

+1

I would love to see this one the server

(I have one question, Is there going to be a npc in the lobby so you can turn godlike weapons into "material"?)

10,000 railguns just screamed in horror.
Find