Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Have gift packages past level 125(?) give EXP again.

After around level 125, it starts to take an awfully long time to level up. Is it possibly that after level 125 EXP boosts start showing up in gift packages again?

It already feels bad enough only getting one gift package per level until you hit around 140, which takes months and months currently, but on top of that you can't even get EXP from them. It feels like getting to level 100 is pointless and isn't worth it when you basically restart from level 1 with a badge and cape. EXP boosts will help with that feeling a little bit, making the experience of getting to a higher level feel a bit more progressive and less time wasting.

Yea, I would love to see this. It takes me so hard to level up now that im past level 125. Totally down for this. Good idea, Tobias.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

The point of level 100 is basically a prestige. I understand that it's hard and long to level up, but rather than get more exp, how about removing item crates from them

(10-24-2017, 02:01 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  The point of level 100 is basically a prestige. I understand that it's hard and long to level up, but rather than get more exp, how about removing item crates from them

While that may be true, it would still be more worth it to get more exp than less item crates since gift packages become very hard to come by past a certain level.

I may not be in the no life club. But, removing a low tier crate for those who reached 100 sounds fair.
Find

IMO the prestige people earned an upgrade to gift packages, it makes no sense to put that much effort in to get shitter gift packages than what they had.
Afterall you dont casually slip and hit 100, you have to put in hours on hours of work. (or tons of exp runes if there was infinite copies)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

There's no content past level 100 so everything past level 100 exp wise really has no purpose other than what we give it

The entire idea behind removing the exp from gift packages past level 100 is to guarantee you an actual "reward" when opening them(even if that is a an item crate). I'd agree that past level 100 people should have been able to get 4 per level and that item crates should have been removed.

Adding them at this point would just end up devaluing your impressive 61 levels achieved without gift packages on top of reaching level 100. I just wish there was more ways to consistently earn gift packages other than VIP or minigames

(10-24-2017, 04:57 AM)Kuro Wrote:  There's no content past level 100 so everything past level 100 exp wise really has no purpose other than what we give it

The entire idea behind removing the exp from gift packages past level 100 is to guarantee you an actual "reward" when opening them(even if that is a an item crate). I'd agree that past level 100 people should have been able to get 4 per level and that item crates should have been removed.

Adding them at this point would just end up devaluing your impressive 61 levels achieved without gift packages on top of reaching level 100. I just wish there was more ways to consistently earn gift packages other than VIP or minigames

No, the entire reason there arent boosts in gift packages past 100 currently is because they scaled to lets say level 120 instead of just 20. Even Brassx said this himself. They weren't removed so higher levels get more "rewards". I'd be much happier getting exp than a single cresent case or item crate 2

They just need to be fixed and they can be readded again.
Find

Gonna bump this again with the hopes of it getting added.
Find