Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello there ( Kind of late )

I made another introduction awhile while ago but it was only up for like 12 hours because I didn't like the introduction I put out on here. Now that I cleared that up, hows your day?

My name is Mark, which is why I hate the "O hi Mark" meme, hearing it around twelve times a day average can make you tired of hearing it. Besides that I like jazz and J-rock music. I'm a percussionist in band who is a drum set player for my jazz band. I used to be a "weeb" as some of you call it but I have slowly stopped watching anime and i'm falling out of that community. There's not much to say about me really, I just want to enlighten peoples day when they are near me with my memes and dry sense of humor.

I guess I like to give a shutout to Jakeo1 since he is the reason i'm even playing on this server. To sum it up I joined the server, Jake befriended me after showing me around, I left the server, Jake suggested to come back to FRG, he was very kind to me so I agreed, and I guess I kinda just stayed permanently after that. I'd like to thank you on that Jake for convincing me to come back to come back, since this community suits me just right. Too bad you left after I stayed ;-;.

The only complaint that I have is that I want people to take me a little more seriously, but that's more my fault since the way I acted turn me into a literal meme. Welp that's all I have to say, glad I could waste 2 minutes of your time, make sure to like the video, comment the video and subscribe if you liked what you see. ( and I wonder why people can't take me seriously ) Alright bye.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

+1 Catbug is a great community member and knows the rules through and through. I think he definitely fits the member+ role perfectly and should be rdm'd every round to make sure he gets his job done.
Find

I dunno catbug, I think you need to be punched again.
Find

(10-19-2017, 12:17 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I dunno catbug, I think you need to be punched again.

I'll give you a coin to punch him.

Also hi

kos catbug
Find

I t h o t y o u w e r e d e a d. Also I'm the only one who can punch catbug. Im his dad, and I am abusive.
Find

hi catbug

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

hola señior Catbugo

It is never too late to post a late introduction in FRG.

Can u make a gud song for me fam? If u do I'll talk to the peps that are bullying(rdm)[rdm is a myth] u, but if u don't I'm gonna be disappointed in u and let them rdm u.

o hi mark
Find

oh hi mark, im going to punch you
Find

Hi, my name is steel memes... i've been sober for about 2 hours now...
Find