The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would you like to see an FRG Jailbreak server with an Inventory?
Yes
No.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What new gamemode(s) would you like to see on FRG?

I've been discussing this with Brassx for the last few weeks now, and I think its finally time I made a thread on it. What new gamemode(s) would you like to see FRG host with the inventory system?

Now before you go and comment DarkRP or something similar, keep this in mind, the gamemode should be able to have the inventory added to it without completely changing the flow of the gamemode, while also adding a decent amount of depth to it. An example of a gamemode where the inventory really wouldn't add any depth would be Prop Hunt. Yeah, people could get their loadouts if they aren't props, but that really doesn't change the game enough to really justify having it.

Now personally, I think a Jailbreak server would be our best bet. It could be easily modified to work with the inventory system, and I think overall it would be perceived well by you guys.

What do you guys think?

Also, I just want to make it clear that even if we get more gamemodes, development on TTT or anything else will not be slowed down or halted because of it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
What new gamemode(s) would you like to see on FRG? - tobiasxz - 10-13-2017, 08:13 PM