Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Synthetic Problem- New Event

It seems like it could be interesting. One problem I see is with the PRO Rifle, burning bodies on upon killing. That seems like it could lead to a lot of issues. Maybe have the body be confirmed and like show all the stuff in the tab menu. Like when you press tab it would show the person who killed them with the rifle as confirmed dead. But for everyone else it would be alive and fine. And when the killer clicks on that confirmed dead persons name, it would show like inno or traitor and time since death and weapon killed by and all of that like it normally does when a body is searched by someone or the det. Another problem I see is the amount of sacrificing of stuff you have to do. It all seemed pretty confusing to understand, maybe flesh it out a bit more? Like explain in more detail if it isnt already detailed. Cause i got pretty confused by sacrificing grimorie for godlike something or other or 40 gun parts to make a gun or something.

EDIT: im trying to work on my typing and walls of texts, plz let me know if im improving or not <3
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Synthetic Problem- New Event - Angry_Reaper - 08-28-2017, 01:25 AM