Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune ideas + Donator incentives

Thanks for the help with this. I have added/done the following to the Ruby shop (Will be in the next patch):

Added:
  • 250 Rubies Rune of Re-invigoration (Completely resets an Enhancable weapon. Allowing you to re-organize its Enhanced Points (to boost new stat builds or anything like that)). (Can have price increased if needed, or removed entirely if you guys don't like this idea.)
  • 250 Rubies Rune of Enhancement (+10% Enhanceable weapon XP). (Can have price increased if needed, or removed entirely if you guys don't like this idea.)
  • 100 Rubies Rune of Looting. Gives more loot per chest, loot orb, or various other things for party-based events (works for bloodwynd and the new fight too).
  • 75 Rubies Rune of Banking (+1 bank slot). There's a max of 200 slots for your bank.
  • 5 Rubies Rune of Replenishing (+1 crystal charge).

Now before I push it live, I'd like everyone's help adjusting these crate prices unless you guys think they are okay. Personally I'm not too sure right now. I just kinda went through them at random, not really adjusting based on the current ruby price. I figured it would be better for you guys to help out with this part.

Changed Prices:
  • Donator Crescent Case - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Community Crate I -50 Rubies
  • Donator Case of the Leviathan/Seraphs - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Frostburn Crate - 80 Rubies
  • Donator Crate II - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Tidal Crate - 75 Rubies
  • Donator Ancient Case- 85 Rubies
  • Donator Bone Crate - 80 Rubies
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rune ideas + Donator incentives - TJ1524 - 08-18-2017, 06:16 AM