Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

im gonna leave one more comment here, if the community doesnt want u back during this appeal, i doubt they will for a while, and if u make another appeal a year from now, i would say find something else to do, cause waiting 2 full years just to be able to play on a server that has a neat inventory system, when even then a lot of the ppl u hurt might not want u back. if this appeal gets denied if i were u id like make one more apology post, make it kinda of a departure themed thing, and find another gaming community, if that happens, just to help u on ur way, u should PRIVATELY MESSAGE ME FOR SUGGESTIONS OF OTHER SERVERS SINCE PUBLIC ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED, both are pretty good communities, even tho last time i played on there servers was like 2 years ago. and since then ONE OF THEM was ddosed, but yea, goodluck if this gets denied, get a girlfriend, dont waste your time on the past, u say u try to be positive about everything, then do this, be positive about leaving frg for good, but dont do it pissing in peoples faces, just say your sorry, and say goodbye, tbh this is just a gaming server, where alot of us play with absolute strangers, for all i know brassx could be a pedophile(just an example, plz dont ban me) you can always make more friends, you will have regrets for leaving, but everything u do may leave u with regrets, the thing you gotta do is just face those regrets, and see how much better things are now, u hurt ppls feelings yes, but look at your self now, u said before u werent as positive and were kind of a douche and a liar then, compare your self now to then, look at how much you have changed, accept that what you did was wrong, but realize what its done for you in the long run. So good luck man, i hope what i said helps

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Angry_Reaper - 08-12-2017, 08:05 PM