Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

(08-12-2017, 12:01 PM)fancy Wrote:  Its been a year. He did some unforgiving things. While some people wont forgive him for it, it shouldnt stop them from at least acknowledging what hes done to change.
And for all the effort and what ive seen him do in order to make himself happier and not hurt those around him when he cant control himself, +1.

Thing is, people can't really acknowledge 'what he's done to change'. He hasn't shown anything that proves that what he's doing isn't just a front to get unbanned, or simply 'acting'. He's behaved like this before; Pretended to be someone he's not, and fooled quite a few people. He has always been good at saying what people want to hear.

However, let's say he has changed and does get unbanned - I can just imagine how toxic the server would be for him, and others, if that were to happen. For example: Look at what happened to a few people who found a bug and did not immediately report it, instead abused it during a beta test. They were properly punished, yet groups of people were constantly passive and directly aggressive to them, "oh great another exploiter won", "Hey guys an exploiter joined.", "#SpreadExploiting".

Given all of the wrong he has done, I don't really see the people that were affected simply pretending nothing happened. I also don't see it being an enjoyable experience for him(It's not going to be the same as he remembers back in the day), nor really others involved.

Now that's basically just an educated guess, based on previous experiences in my time, but that's how I feel it would likely play out.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Brassx - 08-12-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM