Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

Well, i suppose its my time to post here.
I know ive posted on all of his ban appeals and that all my responses might sound the same, but here it is:

I have to say that for the while ive known Daniel, he's put more effort and thought into how to better himself than anyone else ive come to know.
I talked to him before, during and after his incident, and i'll vouch that he's changed. I get that people can only change so much in a year, but he hasnt made a few small changes and said "okay yeah im good now". He keeps trying to remake himself and the way he handles things so that he can stand himself.

He still might make an upset here or there, but from what ive seen and how i know him, i cant see this situation happening again. I get he did something horrible, but if he was honestly here for just the economy and not the people he wouldn't have made as many ban appeals as he did, especially with the matter he took in which he made them.

Its been a year. He did some unforgiving things. While some people wont forgive him for it, it shouldnt stop them from at least acknowledging what hes done to change.
And for all the effort and what ive seen him do in order to make himself happier and not hurt those around him when he cant control himself, +1.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - fancy - 08-12-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM