Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

(08-07-2017, 10:58 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Consider that you've already served the community as an admin and if you've come back you have 0 chance of ever being staff again.

The most that you can hope is that if unbanned you can prove that you've matured and clear your name.
The most the community can hope is for someone we can play with that possibly isn't going to be banned with a few days.

That said I'm going to remain neutral, +0 but I want you to redeem yourself as my friend and as a member of the community.
Best of luck
I have absolutely no expectations to receive anything if I am unbanned. No ranks ever, nothing, it is not anything that I ever deserve to get to try again. All I want is to play the game, make some new friends and potentially mend some of my old ones, and just participate and add stuff to the community.

That is all that I hope for. That's all I want at all right now, more than honestly anything. I personally KNOW for a fact that I have matured and if I had the chance that I would be able to get back in a neutral position at least, I just need the chance to be able to show it.

I understand entirely the fear of taking any risk in unbanning me. However, id like to state that even if I was still the type of person I was last year, if I did something after being unbanned there is not much that I could do/, especially nothing worse than what I did last year, and even if I did anything you could permanently ban me on the spot. I am willing to take the most strict watch ever. Hell, permanently ban me if I even rdm one person.if I do anything that even seems Like it'll cause drama ban me. If I do ANYTHING the community doesn't like you can ban me. I feel so confident in the new me that I would bet and risk anything on me never getting banned if I get the chance to rejoin the server. It won't happen. I swear on my life that the last thing I'd ever want to do is anything similar to what I did a year ago, as I never want to betray or hurt people like that again.

Nice to see you again Kuro, by the way. Thanks.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Daniel Ban Appeal - 08-07-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM