Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daryl Dixon - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Daryl Dixon

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 66.16 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I just happened to come across it while browsing.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope :)

Why do you want to join?: I feel like I have finally found a server that I can get comfortable in. The community is very user-friendly, the staff do a very great job, everything about this place is just amazing and hard to get away from, so I just want to be able to be a part of that. I would love to be able to be recognized as someone important for once. I also have previously been moderator on multiple servers, so the experience would be very beneficial towards my role here. I am a very friendly person, and easy to get along with from what people have told me, so I feel I could be helpful towards the players of the server.

Referred by: 2koreds showed me around the place and finally convinced me to make an application. Shoutout to him. ;P

Additional Details: This server has been great to me, so I feel like I'm going to stick around for a while. So, please consider me. Thank you :)
Find

+1

I've known Daryl since he joined the server and hes super chill, can't remember ever having any issue with him and he follows the rules very well. Smile
Find

+1

He is a great person to play with and follow the rules really well. I've never had a problem with him.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1

I don't mind him, he follows the rules well, and is good company overall.
Find

+1
Very chill, does not cause problems,and fun to play with
Find

+1 cool dood I enjoy playing with him
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

He's pretty good, lots of fun to play with +1
Find

+1 good fun player to play with, hed make a great member