Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bring Back COTD

I think we should bring back COTD's ( Crate Of The Damnded ) because there is a godlike in there that people have but not alot of people sell them. I think it should be a limited item like Bone Crates and should also be a VIP Deals crate. There are also some pets in there like the bat pet. Let me know what you think Smile
Bouncy Rounds
Find

So, give better offers. We dont need to reintroduce it just because you cant buy a bloodweep off someone. there are enough cotd items out in the wild, no need to diminish the value.
Find

I wouldn't mind it just being a drop in Grims. Not a lot of people want to do Grims anymore because of Bloodwynd and Survive, so this could give it a little bit of an edge.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-13-2017, 05:30 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I wouldn't mind it just being a drop in Grims. Not a lot of people want to do Grims anymore because of Bloodwynd and Survive, so this could give it a little bit of an edge.

The reason people don't do Grims anymore is because the drops you get for the amount of time you spent in there is absurd.

You spent around an hour in there, and the only drops you can get are Item Crates, or 20-200 Coins.

It's laughable compared to Bloodwynd(which only takes 2 minutes on average, and it can drop Tier V/VI keys along with 10 Ancients/Bone Crates/Frostburns and Coins) or Survive(which usually takes an hour and a half, and can drop Bone Crates/Leviathans/Tidals/Backpacks/Coins)
Find

(07-13-2017, 10:50 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(07-13-2017, 05:30 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I wouldn't mind it just being a drop in Grims. Not a lot of people want to do Grims anymore because of Bloodwynd and Survive, so this could give it a little bit of an edge.

The reason people don't do Grims anymore is because the drops you get for the amount of time you spent in there is absurd.

You spent around an hour in there, and the only drops you can get are Item Crates, or 20-200 Coins.

It's laughable compared to Bloodwynd(which only takes 2 minutes on average, and it can drop Tier V/VI keys along with 10 Ancients/Bone Crates/Frostburns and Coins), or Survive(which usually takes an hour and a half, and can drop Bone Crates/Leviathans/Tidals/Backpacks/Coins)

^^^
This right here.
COTD should be in the chests again and the coin amounts should be increased.
Umpty Dumpty
Find