Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Is this kos off logic or location
Logic

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question

(07-13-2017, 12:36 PM)Denneh Wrote:  What wind said seems pretty logical to me. If u are not even allowed to solve little mysteries anymore to find the traitor then that just sucks

was the guy actually the traitor? because if he were actually the traitor then u solved it properly

Yes they were the traitor, And yes thats one of my points by making this, the point off ttt is to find out who the traitor is. if that cant happen than why is it called ttt anymore.
Find

(07-13-2017, 01:33 AM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  I would consider a situation like this logical:
You enter a one-enterance room where a wounded person is standing near an unid'd after previously hearing a gun battle and a death sound.

That person could claim the traitor teleported or cloaked to escape the room, but if they knew that, they would have shot them.
I believe Brassx has said you can logically assume something such as being able to KOS off a plasma grenade coming from a one-way room.
Overall people need to lighten up. If they were right and you were a traitor, you should be more careful to not get caught. Otherwise, report them.

FTFY

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Wind, just let it happen... someone once told me "There are plenty of rounds to play" Just cause you were punished, or wasn't, doesn't mean your totally out of the game...

(07-13-2017, 05:06 PM)Steel Beams Wrote:  Wind, just let it happen... someone once told me "There are plenty of rounds to play" Just cause you were punished, or wasn't, doesn't mean your totally out of the game...

I wasnt punished my mand the point is this in trouble in terrorist town, not deathmatch for 3 people on the server, the point of the game mode is to distinguish the T's out from the rest of the player, infact from the ttt website

"The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...

For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?"

So on a server that you cant use logic on why is this a ttt server like fr thats my question, change it to a 4 player v 18 death match server where the 18 players cant kill the 4 unless they see them shoot at them. The literall point of the gamemode is so that players can have fun and use logic and have knowledge, Now the issue is this server has become try hards who make their own rules and the rest of the server has to agree or they scream and quit the server, but we cant have that because they have good godlikes i want. Theres too many people who care too much about their weapons and their level on the server that will cry and scream if they get killed, it makes the server not fun to be on, And dont disagree ask how many players are waiting for realms before they play frg again. And this is no offense to brass he is busy doing him and theres no issue with that its problems with the community and how sweaty they are.

Its not fun when im playing ttt when it doesnt feel like im playing ttt cause the rules restrict every action that ttt is based off of, im not promoting rdm by saying killing a t for things based on logic, If it was a inno you should be allowed to explain your reasoning and be slain accordingly , but if its a T and you didnt just walk up and shoot him because you thought he looked weird and you had a real reason like in my original post its very real reasons in the gamemode of ttt why someone can be killed, Just because brass has made an amazing inventory system doesnt change the fundamentals of the game. It just makes the game more fun.

There so many players that havent departed but have quit playing because of the ridiculous rules and them limiting the fun of the server, I dont care if a kaiju mac 10 is shooting me from the other side of rooftops when i cant kill a man for being a traitor and i have logical proof. i rather be dying to the overpowered weapons when the game is actually relaxed and fun, and saying "just let it happen" and "There are plenty of rounds to play" doesnt make the game fun. WHo cares that theres thousands of rounds in a day when i come on the server to have fun for a quick 2 maps and about half of those rounds i have to just sit there and let it happen because i cant play logical in a game about logic
Find

This is a bit of a gray area with the current rule set. TTT is about solving a mystery though, but knowing when to act on it is important. TTT has changed, people do not like to be just killed 'out of the blue' on their T round because someone pieced together the evidence they left behind. If more logic was allowed, I definitely feel like more T weapons and strategy would be used, but we'd be less user friendly for new players, making their T rounds even harder (thus possibly driving them away even more). (Round times would go up too)

TTT now days has 'devolved' into a gamemode where you basically can't do anything until someone shoots directly at you, and by then you're probably dead. Which I get. It's frustrating to have someone out smart you on your T round, and catch you. Thus this ruleset. Not a lot of people are good at covering themselves, or even try to be strategic.

If I were that person though, I would've accepted that you caught me 100%.

I agree though, a lot of our community needs to take a few steps back. It's just TTT. Just relax, have some fun, and not get so salty when you die. You shouldn't have anything to prove, and there's no shortage of rounds.. ( Wink )

I don't believe wind explained the situation very well.

What happened was I walked into that huge tree room on nuclear bunker, shotguned someone when nobody was around, IDed the body, then walked out of the room magentoing the body, right as he was walking in.Then about half the round goes by, I kill two guys in the t tester area, IDed them both, then wind comes rushing down, and just starts shotguning me with the excuse "you killed someone earlier in the big room"(this was after 2-3 minutes went by), then after i told him he had no proof, he changed his story to "you walked over an uninded in the T tester, even though all the bodies were IDed.

All in all, he was basically just scrambling for an excuse to kill me.

He also attempted to bring up the point that if I cloaked away he would have either:

A) Heard it
?????
Didn't know cloaks made noise now

B) He would have saw me cloak away
?????
It's very easy to miss a cloaked person, that's the entire point of it.
Find

I think you people forget this is a 24 person server most of the time. Compromises to the ttt logic have to be made to keep people from just straight up killing people off suspicion, then retroactively making up situational "proof" which is neigh impossible to catch when at the very least 20 people are dying every round on average.
Find

Wind makes a good point, it's not fun having to aimlessly run around until the T decides he wants to kill you. While it is kind of the nature of TTT that innocents won't be doing all that much, it feels like you can't really do anything until something is done to you. The rules are taken a bit too literally sometimes because people don't wanna accept they were found out and killed logically. Sometimes staff might go the literal route because it makes the job easier and less irritating to deal with, not having to explain to a salty player why their death was legit.

(07-13-2017, 06:38 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I don't believe wind explained the situation very well.

What happened was I walked into that huge tree room on nuclear bunker, shotguned someone when nobody was around, IDed the body, then walked out of the room magentoing the body, right as he was walking in.Then about half the round goes by, I kill two guys in the t tester area, IDed them both, then wind comes rushing down, and just starts shotguning me with the excuse "you killed someone earlier in the big room"(this was after 2-3 minutes went by), then after i told him he had no proof, he changed his story to "you walked over an uninded in the T tester, even though all the bodies were IDed.

All in all, he was basically just scrambling for an excuse to kill me.

He also attempted to bring up the point that if I cloaked away he would have either:

A) Heard it
?????
Didn't know cloaks made noise now

B) He would have saw me cloak away
?????
It's very easy to miss a cloaked person, that's the entire point of it.

It doesn't matter how much time had passed. You were caught on your T round. He wasn't just looking for an excuse to kill you. That would be RDM. He had tons of evidence and decided to act on it after some time had passed. I hope wind wasn't slain for this and I despise when people get super butthurt when they logically get caught on their T round. You will get plenty more of them. Just accept the fact that you were caught this time and play it better next time.
Find

(07-12-2017, 10:56 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  You can't KOS off logic. Although that's obviously cause for heavy suspicion, if you didn't directly see him, it would be KOS off location.

that forces u to play the game like a retard... and no u do not have to directly see someone shoot to kill them
Find