Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ground Boss Suggestion (Again)

Since Spider Queen is going well, more suggested ground bosses for TTT would obviously be what Brass wants.

Prototype E.D. 210

Link Here
Boss Mechanics:
1) This Boss is Player Controlled (Like Spider Queen)
2) Very limited mobility and slower (Meant to be a Tanky-Boss), Boss can only spawn with more then 14 on. Base HP would be ~60-70k, each additional player adds 8k.
3) Like the Dragon Round, Manhacks spawn instead of rollermines (After delay)
4) Ammo Spawns like Spider Queen Rounds

Mouse 1 Attack: Searing Swipe
Deals 25 Damage in a small Sweep, applies Hade's Furnace Trait (Renamed to Seared when proc'd) for 8 seconds that deals 15 damage (Across the 8 seconds, 15/8).

Mouse 2 Attack: Precision Laser Strike (OBC)
Holding Right Click will charge up a laser that will drop 3-5 OBC's in the select area (The OBC's are delayed by 3 seconds each time one strikes). The Cooldown for this increases by 1 second each time it's used during the Boss Round (Normal CD is 9 seconds).

"E" Button:  Drop Shields
Toggle Move by Pressing E, This causes the Boss to have increased mobility by 30% , but will take 18% more incoming damage. Cooldown for toggle is 2 seconds.

"R" Button: Flak Spray
Fires a spray of flechette rounds (Shotgun) that ricochet. On direct impact (Before the first ricochet) deal 4 Damage , each ricochet causes the damage to half (Can only ricochet twice). Cooldown 6 Seconds.

Ultimate Move: WMD Strike
Causes OBC's to rain across the map, 2 OBC's at a time every 2 seconds for 20 seconds (20 OBC's). Cooldown of a 2 Minutes.

Spawn of the Swamp

Link Here (Beta Queen)

Boss Mechanics:
1) Player Controlled, High Mobility (Like Spider Queen).
2) Stealthier, Attack and Run Boss. Relies on applying DoT's and disrupting groups. During this round, a fog like the Spider Queen spawns.
3) Only spawns with 14+ People, Base HP ~42k and each additional person adds 2K HP.
4) Localized Comms
5) Ammo Spawns like Spider Queen
6) Noxius Fumes will randomly spawn near camping players (When 3+ Players are extremely close to each other and aren't moving out of that area much) and lasts for 5 seconds

Mouse 1 Attack: Noxious Strike
Melee attack that applies Contagion and Corrosion : Contagion lasts for 30 seconds and deals 20 damage overall, Corrosion lasts for 15 seconds and deals 25 damage. Melee does no actual damage, just the suffixes.

Mouse 2 Attack: Noxious Fumes
Hold Mouse 2 and spray a Noxious cloud that stays on the ground for 15 seconds, walking through the cloud applies the Despair vision effect and Corrosion (Deals 25 damage over 15 seconds). Applies Phoenix if in the cloud for more then 5 Ticks. This attack can be held down for 8 seconds, Cooldown is 10 Seconds after done right clicking.

"E" Button: Disruptive Roots
Blocks All Communications for living players for 20 seconds , Makes the Boss have a smoke trail follow (Like a smoke grenade) for the 20 seconds.

"R" Button: Lashing Tongue
A Scorpion Spear that shoots from the mouth, when grappling a player applies Bleed (For 15 Damage) and a mobility debuff of 6% for 5 seconds. Cooldown for 6 Seconds.

Ultimate Attack: Swamp Burst
Causes all Dead Player Bodies to "Burst" and spray Noxius fumes around them (About the size of an OBC Ring) for 25 seconds.

Any Feedback Helps!
Find

here's my suggestion.

it shoots explosive bubbles and ink

that aside, I do like these ideas, but I kinda don't like the idea of player-created ideas, it kinda ruins the fun of finding new strategies to combat them, and ruins the surprise of fighting them for the first time.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I kinda don't like the prototype boss, because the ultimate attack that allows to spawn OBCs at multiple locations. It's too op because, the OBC is a one shot kill. I think you should think another ultimate attack, or nerf the damage on it. In my opinion, (You don't have to do this tho) in order to use the ultimate attack you will need to be at a lower heart that you start at, and get a couple kills then you will be able to use it.

For right now I like the Spawn of the Swamp.

But these a great ideas Chosen!
Find