Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fancy Prop Rdming...

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Fancy Typh

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:61057532

Map the event happened on: rooftops

Date of event: 6/22/2017 ~5:00 PM CST

What Happened?: Fancy prop killed me on my T round with an explosive barrel but because "logs don't show I killed you" he did not slay himself despite knowing his wrong doings. This is DEFINITELY not the first time this has happened and this happens constantly because prop killing does not show up in the logs..

Witnesses: Recorded
Find

You probably should have included his response. Just saying.
Find

(06-22-2017, 10:23 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  You probably should have included his response. Just saying.

Not wrong but he had taken forever to reply to my report and my shadow play only records the last 5 minutes so I saved the clip for the actual rdm itself. His response was ":>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" not that I have proof of it.
Find

You realize i slayed myself already, right?
I did it the round after?

**as well as offer you a T round, even though I wasnt the one who propkilled you?
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(06-22-2017, 10:25 PM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(06-22-2017, 10:23 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  You probably should have included his response. Just saying.

Not wrong but he had taken forever to reply to my report and my shadow play only records the last 5 minutes so I saved the clip for the actual rdm itself. His response was ":>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" not that I have proof of it.

I mean. Screenshots exist. Besides, he says he already slayed himself. You probably weren't paying attention
Find

(06-22-2017, 10:26 PM)fancy Wrote:  You realize i slayed myself already, right?
I did it the round after?

**as well as offer you a T round, even though I wasnt the one who propkilled you?

If you did slay yourself it wasn't using the aslay system which would be why I wouldn't have noticed it. Although you did offer me a T round you do tend to do this all the time >.>
Find

As much shit you guys are giving the guy making the report fancy prop kills a shitload. Not that I want him punished or anything. But he really should chill out with it.

first, fancy u have like 130 t rounds, offering one doesnt seem like u really care, but thats just my opinion, second, would there be anyway to add logs for prop kills? it would save alot of this kind of hassle and drama
Find

(06-22-2017, 11:13 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  As much shit you guys are giving the guy making the report fancy prop kills a shitload. Not that I want him punished or anything. But he really should chill out with it.

That's really the only reason I uploaded this. Once is no big deal, but fancy does do it a lot and it really does ruin a lot of the fun you can have, especially when he gets away with it / doesn't slay himself. He is member+, and he knows what he has done, but because its not in the logs he doesn't slay himself. I like fancy alot and im not trying to get him banned or in trouble but it does really push you over the edge soemtimes, and as a member+ in the very least he should be slaying himself regardless of what the logs say.
Find

I do agree that Fancy really does need to tone down the prop killing because after a while it isn't funny anymore, it becomes annoying and it pisses people off.

Nothing will exactly happen with this report, I'm pretty sure it's just here to bring up the issue he has which could of been brought up to any admin or even Brassx