6 37.50%
No.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Oneshot mode

Oneshot is basically one in the chamber. You will start off with a Deagle, and a knife, the weapons you start off with are a one shot kill. You get one bullet in your Deagle and you have to make the shot count. The only way to get more bullets it to get a kill with a Deagle or your knife, but there is a twist.... If you get a headshot with your Deagle you get 2 bullets, if you get a backstab with your knife you get 4 bullets. You can also get a bullet by obviously staving someone with your knife. The goal is to get the most points before time runs out, and you only get 1 minute and 50 seconds. When there is only 50 seconds left you get a double points, but watch out! If you get stabbed by someone, you lose all your points "BANKRUPT!" The top 5 people will get drops, the rest... "Better luck next time!" You can not camp at one position or you will get obc'd. (And sry to say this but if you do camp and if you do get obc'd, you will get bankrupt as well) Of course this game might have some rage because some people might only use knifes, but it is a lot of fun!

If you guys want to suggest something about this game mode, like change the time, change the secondary you get, etc. Please reply on this form.

Please vote if this game mode should be added!
Find

sounds like a fun lobby minigame

- That Thrakos Noob

I also forgot to add more details to the mode. The only way to get points is to get a kill with your Deagle and knife. If you get a backstab you get 3 points, if you get a headshot with le Deagle you get 2 points. If you bankrupt someone you get 1/16 of their points. And obviously if you just get a regular kill with your knife or Deagle you just get a point.

Keep up the voting guys!
Find

The clock is ticking for this suggestion! Vote now if this mode should be made!

Bumping this post now.
Find

Makes no sense with no point values stated
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(07-02-2017, 11:52 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  Makes no sense with no point values stated

I will definitely make changes if I does get accepted.

If you like the mode to be modified, vote for Yes! And adjust the game mode.
Find

Besides how you gain/lose points, I'd say this is a good suggestion for a mini-game.
Find

(07-03-2017, 02:51 AM)catbugMLG Wrote:  Besides how you gain/lose points, I'd say this is a good suggestion for a mini-game.

I had made a reply how to gain points and part of how you lose poins.

Look at all my replies.
Find

Okay, seems good overall. Wouldn't be bad to see this in FRG.
Find

*Bump*

Times ticking!

Vote now!
Find