* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Oneshot mode

Bump.
Find

almost all posts are bumps.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(08-01-2017, 02:44 AM)halaman Wrote:  almost all posts are bumps.

I have to do it, so people can vote because the clock is ticking.
Find

I mean, it would probably just end up like most other minigames, where people just bitch and complain about it nonstop and hate every second of it.

(08-01-2017, 03:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean, it would probably just end up like most other minigames, where people just bitch and complain about it nonstop and hate every second of it.

That is true everyone complains about mostly all the minigames, but I just want to see a game mode that I suggested to be implemented in the game. I don't mind it being a lobby minigame, or a ttt minigame.
Find

I'd rather it use the last prayer for it. So adding ricochet kills as an added spin to the game design.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(08-01-2017, 05:10 AM)Bathory Wrote:  I'd rather it use the last prayer for it. So adding ricochet kills as an added spin to the game design.

If this gamemode does get accepted, I'll recommend it to the people that would test out this mode, because I was thinking about everyone getting a Deagle, but I forgot there's more than that, same thing for the knife.
Find

Hell even bow/melee combo but a special new round only bow. Same goes for the melee.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(08-01-2017, 03:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean, it would probably just end up like most other minigames, where people just bitch and complain about it nonstop and hate every second of it.

Literally this.

I'm not gonna my waste time making a minigame where whenever:

A) one happens
B) I start one
C) I just link the fucking token in chat

I get death threats or get told to kill myself.

I have fun making minigames, but when I can't even enjoy them when I finish them because people cry about them and demand them to be removed it's not worth it to me.

(08-01-2017, 12:53 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

Literally this.

I'm not gonna my waste time making a minigame where whenever:

A) one happens
B) I start one
C) I just link the fucking token in chat

I get death threats or get told to kill myself.

I have fun making minigames, but when I can't even enjoy them when I finish them because people cry about them and demand them to be removed it's not worth it to me.

That is all true tobi. If this does get accepted, maybe someone else should hold the token for it,(I'm kinda sick of all of the death threats and kms at you), and I'm ok taking all the death threats and the kms, because I don't care about what they say to me. I really wanted to see this gamemode happen.
Find