Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Battleships Update

Hi,

Battleships has had little to no development in the time since the beta. I've continued to work on the models for the game mode but finding a dedicated coder has been a bit of a struggle for this project. As of the time of this thread I have been continuing the search for a coder that can work with me. There are several people I have talked to about the project and I feel like I can say that production will start back up soon. I really really really do hope that production of this stays within frg, but If I need to pay someone and outsource then that's what will be done. Anyway, thank you to anyone who played the beta and enjoyed, more updates to come to you soon.
Find

And what he means by he doesn't have a coder, is that i didn't give him a definite answer about whether or not i would be working on this yet. However, i gave him my answer a few moments ago, and yes, i will be working on this now.
Find

will there be another test soon?
Find

(06-20-2017, 03:29 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  will there be another test soon?

Well i have to re code the entire gamemode, including the ships, and on top of that i also have some other projects id like to work on, so probably not for at least a week or two
Find

I have battleship the board game coded on my github from a school project but dont have models :^)
Find

from looking at the destroyer more closely, will that minigun anti air thing be usable? and those 6 machine guns, what about them?

Very cool, I was just recently meming tobias about the battleships and I wanted to know what was going to happen with them
Find

(06-20-2017, 04:27 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  from looking at the destroyer more closely, will that minigun anti air thing be usable? and those 6 machine guns, what about them?

I have massive plans for this game mode but I don't want to overwhelm Tobias with a ton of stuff being thrown at him. When the gamemode gets to a point where there's a good base then I will start putting some spice in
Find