Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Minigame: Goomba Wars

Everyone spawns with a grapple with unlimited uses, but with a cooldown. So you can use the grapple 3 times, but then you have to wait 10-15 seconds before using again. Everyone also spawns with radar with a 10 seconds refresh rate and goomba boots, perma enabled, that reduce fall damage by 100%. You get healed for 50% of all damage done. If you land on someone's head, they instantly die (the ultimate goomba)(Would make this mode a lot easier on maps like Traitormotel and . I think it'd make it more fair if crystals were disabled for this. Also, after x amount of seconds, 2 damage will be taken every 2 seconds, down to 1 hp.

Edit: Winner is determined by damage done, not by kills. This would help with people just staying in the air just to survive.

i can see everyone just staying up high and not letting go of the grapple. good idea, wouldnt work

(06-19-2017, 07:28 PM)Bri Wrote:  i can see everyone just staying up high and not letting go of the grapple. good idea, wouldnt work

limit how long you can hold a grapple for
Find

Have tracers come out and deal damage if you have not dealt enough damage
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(06-19-2017, 07:28 PM)Bri Wrote:  i can see everyone just staying up high and not letting go of the grapple. good idea, wouldnt work

That's why I said 3 charges with a cooldown... I could probably amend that to with a 3 second grapple limit to make it better? So 3 charges, 5 second restore time, that'd force them to be on the ground at least some of the time.
Find