Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would this be a good addition?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Randomizer: New Godlike Misc.

So, I have an idea of what to do for a Godlike Misc item, and it relies heavily on RNG. The idea would be a weapons that can be unlocked from an NPC in the Lobby, possibly a rare reward from the collection quest, that would be a sort of constant random roll. Each round, you would get a random weapon in your loadout, as per the Randomizer Crate, and you would get to use the loot for that round. As a bonus, for every round where you don't damage anyone wrongfully, you would get 1-3 Fragments to spend on the shops in the lobby, or it could be set up where if you don't do wrongful damage, you have a chance of getting the loot that the Randomizer gave you for the round. The pool that the Randomizer can 'roll' from is the primary/secondary pool, ranging from Unlikey-Legendary, with any suffix or bonus stat in that pool.

This would help bring in a little extra fragments, or would allow for some more random loot to come in at the end of the round. As a bonus, the Randomizer WOULD NOT be used up after each round. It is a permanent extra bonus that could be gained very rarely from the Weekly quest. Thoughts and adjustments would be greatly appreciated!

I'm kinda confused as to what it actually does.

That fragment income would be broken. Literally after a day of playing between quests and this item, you could have over a hundred fragments easily, thus lowering their value. -1
Find

Quest gives us Exp also.... @Raz.. If you really think about it a lot of Old Players like Terran And Mini have 1000+ Frags because all they do is Quest.

This is would actually help New Players get Frags so they can able to buy the guns in shop when it resets.. Not everyone has time to do quest.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-14-2017, 06:03 PM)Jerome The God Wrote:  Quest gives us Exp also.... @Raz.. If you really think about it a lot of Old Players like Terran And Mini have 1000+ Frags because all they do is Quest.

This is would actually help New Players get Frags so they can able to buy the guns in shop when it resets.. Not everyone has time to do quest.

But someone who literally does quests all day and nothing else might be able to get like 50-70 fragments, this would at least double that, with no effort being put in. Fragments are meant to be earned, not given.
Find

Us Bad people only do easy quest and some hard quest.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-14-2017, 09:19 PM)Jerome The God Wrote:  Us Bad people only do easy quest and some hard quest.

Then you can grind the easy quest every week for the frags to buy new stuff.

As a new player, I do quest as like a side quest type thing is the best way to put it I think. It's not something I'm thriving and going to meta for, it's just a little objective for me. I personally don't like buying weapons in the frag shop or anything. I rather roll my items and everything more enjoyable and rewarding for me.

In other words, I don't personally think this item is a good idea, if you want frags grind for them, even if you have a hour a day to play you have what 7 days to complete some easy quest? That's enough time, just do them every week and build it up and wait for something you REALLY want in the frag shop.

Just my 2 say but I'm a newbie so what do I know Big Grin
Find