Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Plasma Leash: New T Weapon

The Plasma Leash is small black pole (Maybe the size of the metal part of the Sledge Hammer) that you can place on the wall, floor or ceiling. When people walk under it (Yes, multiple people including Traitors), it will leash them to the pole for 15 seconds, restricting their movement to a small radius around the pole. The Plasma Leash cannot be be destroyed, but it automatically explodes for 25 * the number of people leashed at the time after 60 seconds has passed (does display a timer for Traitors). After the explosion, dna can be collected from the debris for the time equal to the amount of people damaged * 12. This can damage Traitors, but for half the value. The Plasma Leash can be seen through walls (like a c4 and remote mine). I will edit this to answer any questions posted later in the comments. ^.^

Edit #1: This is meant to be a safer alternative to bear traps and barnacles. You can't be proven through this because it affects everyone the same way, and it gives you room to set up safer kills like plasma nade and jihad.
Find

Alright, I'm new so bare with me.

But this sounds really really dumb. And here's why....

This thing is kinda over powered don't you think? Can't be destroyed or anything? Already a big no no. Then you go on to say it's suppose to be a safer alternative to bear traps and barnacles? That's kind arguable due to the fact most of the time you can walk under a barnacle and it doesn't go off. (At least with my experience) And it can go through walls that's like saying, "Hey Phil I know this thing is already really over powered and cool but let's make it 10x worse so people really hate it!".

Yeah no.
Find

(06-15-2017, 12:42 AM)Paul Wrote:  Alright, I'm new so bare with me.

But this sounds really really dumb. And here's why....

This thing is kinda over powered don't you think? Can't be destroyed or anything? Already a big no no. Then you go on to say it's suppose to be a safer alternative to bear traps and barnacles? That's kind arguable due to the fact most of the time you can walk under a barnacle and it doesn't go off. (At least with my experience) And it can go through walls that's like saying, "Hey Phil I know this thing is already really over powered and cool but let's make it 10x worse so people really hate it!".

Yeah no.

It can't be destroyed, but it does expire after a duration. It's safer because people can't say "Hey, keep walking under/over this until it catches you so you can be proven", which people can do with bear traps/barnacles. Also, it can be seen through walls (By Traitors only), not go through them.
Find

id still prefer barnacles and bear traps, mainly because theres actually a chance to survive them and walk through them, i feel its better that the barnacles and bear traps dont work all the time, it keeps the t from just setting a barnacle on a ladder or in a stair well and just snipe and not have to worry about ppl getting by unexpectedly, it keeps the traitor on their toes, which is how i feel it should be, -1
Find