Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

H.U.G.E's proc chance for traits/suffixes

Can we increase the proc chance from 27(lowest I've ever seen)- 40(idk actually numbers) to like 15-20? I feel like procing a special trait 4 bullets out of a hundred is a bit low, especially for traits like bleed and poison never proc because of this.

no. it was changed on purpose.

it scales to clip size. 30 = 15-20

150 = 35-40

(06-14-2017, 02:54 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  no. it was changed on purpose.

150 = 35-40

I feel like it should scale to RPM not scale, but then some guns (Mac10) would almost never proc.
Find

(06-14-2017, 02:54 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  no. it was changed on purpose.

150 = 35-40

It may have been changed on purpose, but the huge was never even overpowered in the first place. I can't think of a serious reason to ever use a huge now after how recoil was changed and it getting nerfed into oblivion. Hell the Ascultone is barely usable and it's way better than the huge. You practically have to burst fire them to use them and good luck doing that when they both do below average damage for weapons. (excluding ascultones headshots, although good luck with that past 2 feet with it's recoil and accuracy now)
Edit:
Honestly I kinda wish the huge and Ascultone could borrow how battlefield 1 / CS:GO negev does lmg recoil and they actually get more accurate the longer you shoot. So at the very least you would be able to spray with a lmg which is kinda the point of them.
Find

It got nerfed because of the swift huge if agony procing like crazy on people
Find

(06-15-2017, 06:10 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  It got nerfed because of the swift huge if agony procing like crazy on people

That was still far less effective than you know just using a m16 that kills people in a 100th of the time.
Find