Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bow Headshot damage is way too strong.

Why does a headshot for the bow have to do almost a thousand damage? It doesn't. I have 1 hit a hunter before 3 times now with a bow because I got lucky and headshot them, and literally no one was happy. I think it should be nerfed to a solid 200-250 damage (because between high karma loss and body armor, I think it'd still 1 hit). This is a relatively stupid thread because I mean, hunter rounds are really the only place this applies, but still... being able to 1 hit a hunter should not be a thing, no matter how unlikely it is to happy.
Find

For future reference I'd recommend posting this in either general discussion or suggestions. Complaints are generally meant for players.

I think if you hit an invisible dude in the head with an arrow you should do massive damage but I would support having it dropped to not instantly kill a hunter.

Axe camped a hallway once, and I couldn't go past as a Hunter, and he did 600 damage in one bow shot to me, OHKO :(

(06-12-2017, 08:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  Axe camped a hallway once, and I couldn't go past as a Hunter, and he did 600 damage in one bow shot to me, OHKO Sad

get shit on