Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Railgun bugs

Video evidence:

Problem 1 (0:00 - 0:10 of video):
If you overcharge and kill someone with it, they're ghosted body is set on fire which can lead to hurting other people and causing situations.

Problem 2 (0:10 - 0:30 of video):
You can quick switch to keep the railgun sound, which also conveniently the cog sound is a slowed down railgun sound. So you can make a railgun sound on your body and confuse people.

Problem 3 (0:30 - 1:04 of video):
You can place down a cog sound on a specific spot by doing the same thing in problem 2, but then re-equiping your inventory when the sound is playing.

Problem 4 (1:04 - 1:12 of video):
If you re-equip your loadout, you get 24 reserve ammo.
Find

I have problems with 1,2, and 4. Also when I hold a charged railgun and die, during the round you can still hear the railgun noise where I died from.
Find

Sadly I don't have any problems with the railgun

(Ps how many inventory slots you have tj, and how did you get that much slots?)
Find

(06-11-2017, 10:25 PM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  Sadly I don't have any problems with the railgun

(Ps how many inventory slots you have tj, and how did you get that much slots?)

Regardless or not if you have a problem with the railgun, these effect more than yourself and still are problems in general.

I have 70 inventory slots, and I got them from gift packages (5 slot expansion per time you get it).
Find

With a dimension crystal you can get more ammo for a railgun. I learned that when I rolled my railgun last summer
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I know 4 is an old bug that was generally accepted as a feature, so idk if that'll ever be fixed.
2 should not be fixed.

- That Thrakos Noob