Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Level 100 Unboxing + Giveaway

It has been a really long time since I first started doing these. I've seen and done a lot in my time here.

During my first Unboxing I reached level 50 and opened 600 crates.
During my second Unboxing I reached level 60 and opened 2000* crates (actual number unknown)
I did smaller unboxings from level 70-75 where I received not only my first godlike weapon but also a bow.

It has been 6 months since then and I've accomplished so many of my goals and done things I have never imagined I would.

A long time ago I had a written up a "dream" list of things I'd ever want in FRG. Anything including guns or interesting things I'd love to acquire or records I'd like to break.
With a few exceptions the list is practically done.

Through all of that I've always remained a friendly community type of guy and have made a lot of friends and memories.
The only thing really left for me to do is reach level 100 and what better way to do it than with my third unboxing?
After that I am doing the biggest giveaway ever done in FRG to date.

(the runes being used to reach level 100)

So I'm extending an invitation to anyone and everyone to join me in my last unboxing and making it a massive community event. You can attend or even join in and unbox with me. There's also many different activities in the lobby you could do if you are not unboxing/socializing.

There will be multiple unique crates being opened in the first half and after a small intermission everyone will help in joining me for the second half of the unboxing. All godlikes I receive will be raffeled and given away with a very small exception. All coins will end up being rolled in one way or another.

The date it will be on is June 14th I will be starting at 5 PM Central Time

Everything will be livestreamed, booze will be had, crates will be unboxed and stories will be told.

I look forward to seeing you all there, I'm happy to share this with everyone.

why would you do this on a Wednesday?
Find

This looks so professional for an unboxing lol. I'll be there Smile
Find

this is why we need apartments/rooms to buy, why do an unboxing in a fountain in the middle of a large room? when u can do it in a room filled with booze and listen to music and shit, have an actual party while u unbox

(06-05-2017, 11:23 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  why would you do this on a Wednesday?

A few people unboxing with me/ helping requested it in advance and they had to go on that day or just not be able to come

I hope Wednesday is okay for most people and it's probably going to go on for a while so I hope everyone gets a chance to attend

Depending on how it goes I can just save some stuff to give away later for people unable to come/ who weren't there for the giveaway
Find

Bump to spread the word

Here's a sneak peak of things being unboxed in the form of my beautiful key collection

Find

(06-09-2017, 06:24 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Bump to spread the word

Here's a sneak peak of things being unboxed in the form of my beautiful key collection

oooooo , maybe one will have a RAILGUN?!!?!
Find

damn it, I have school on that day
Find

is there gonna be give aways of any unwanted loot?

(06-09-2017, 02:57 PM)Chosen Wrote:  
(06-09-2017, 06:24 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Bump to spread the word

oooooo , maybe one will have a RAILGUN?!!?!

maybe even a CCD whoa

- That Thrakos Noob
Find