Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Intro To Zectogonix

Hello, i am Zectogonix. A lot of people have asked me "What is your name? How did you come up with it?" Well, i simply came up with the name while in the car, nothing special, it just sounded catchy to me, but feel free to call me Z, Zecto, Zec, i am used to them all. My favorite video game, besides Garry's Mod, is Stellaris. If you like strategy games, or Science Fiction, i highly recommended it. Feel free to add me on Discord Zectogonix#9447 , and feel free to message me any time, i am often on. Also, feel free if you want to play a a game with me, i am often available. That's all for now, don't got much to say.
Find

Thank You! Thank You!

I , NotChosen (or Chosen), would like to thank my mom for making me these cookies, my teacher for always saying I would never make it and my boss for firing me. Oh wait, this is not my Grammy Acceptance is it? No? Damn. Jokes on you, the first thing is not true.

Really though, I would like to introduce myself cause this is probably the first community in awhile that I actually see myself enjoying being a part of. I was staff for a GMod server for awhile then that bombed so I kind of floated around different servers seeing what I enjoyed. I found this one, and me being me I fell in love with the inventory/Guns. I have a H.U.G.E love for RPG elements in any game so the stats for me are the biggest thing I enjoy, second to harassing Kili #ScrubStaff. Lastly, I am a Gigantic Maiden fan, hence the profile pic for steam, and quick fact about me would be..... I do not like strawberries.
When a dragon round begins.

Thank You! Thank You!

I , NotChosen (or Chosen), would like to thank my mom for making me these cookies, my teacher for always saying I would never make it and my boss for firing me. Oh wait, this is not my Grammy Acceptance is it? No? Damn. Jokes on you, the first thing is not true.

Really though, I would like to introduce myself cause this is probably the first community in awhile that I actually see myself enjoying being a part of. I was staff for a GMod server for awhile then that bombed so I kind of floated around different servers seeing what I enjoyed. I found this one, and me being me I fell in love with the inventory/Guns. I have a H.U.G.E love for RPG elements in any game so the stats for me are the biggest thing I enjoy, second to harassing Kili #ScrubStaff. Lastly, I am a Gigantic Maiden fan, hence the profile pic for steam, and quick fact about me would be..... I do not like strawberries.

Welcome, I can see that you have already been infected by the cancer ^^^

Thank You! Thank You!

Find

Thank You! Thank You!

Find

Thank You! Thank You!

Find

Thank You! Thank You!

Find