Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby guns dont shoot until switched

So, when fighting Bloodwynd I was trying to shoot, and had to wait about 10 seconds to switch my weapons so that i could actually, well, shoot the gun.
Assuming it was just a glitch with bloodwynd, it wasnt that bad and i then got an Unknown egg and fought gregg.
Well, once again I couldnt shoot my weapon at all, and died to Gregg since i was only finally able to switch my weapons once i was at 28 HP and gregg was two feet infront of me.

Kuro has the video of me fighting Gregg and not being able to shoot until the very last bit of the fight.
:<
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I don't have this issue, though I know Kuro had it once with Mammon.

i actually get this all the time when playing when i play grims
Find

Here's the video and you can clearly see him not able to shoot until he's basically already dead

I've had it happen before when facing the djinn in this video

Find

Happens to me all the time in survival/worm queen. I Fixed it once by enabling fast weapon switch through a command someone on the server gave to me, but I forgot what it was.
Find

this happened everytime when I used to play grims, I dealt with it cuz other people didn't seem to have it but it is very annoying because you have to wait for the pop-up thing for the weapon to go down before switching

(06-05-2017, 01:45 PM)Kcat Wrote:  this happened everytime when I used to play  grims, I dealt with it cuz other people didn't seem to have it but it is very annoying because you have to wait for the pop-up thing for the weapon to go down before switching

This is why you use fast switch :>
Find

(06-05-2017, 04:09 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(06-05-2017, 01:45 PM)Kcat Wrote:  this happened everytime when I used to play  grims, I dealt with it cuz other people didn't seem to have it but it is very annoying because you have to wait for the pop-up thing for the weapon to go down before switching

This is why you use fast switch :>

I dislike fast switch with an undying passion. trust me. I've tried it out.
Find

I swear I fixed this ages ago. It must've been re-applied somehow.

Do you have anyway to recreate it exactly?
Find

(06-05-2017, 08:15 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I swear I fixed this ages ago. It must've been re-applied somehow.

Do you have anyway to recreate it exactly?

I dont believe so, but ill mess around with dueling in a bit to see what happens.
When a dragon round begins.

Find